Thursday, October 29, 2020

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: SALTYFJ
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2138

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 13
Total: 13
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Classifieds › 6-Person Coleman Instant Tent at Costco.com - $99.00
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
6-Person Coleman Instant Tent at Costco.com - $99.00
Sell all worldly possessions here. Commercial advertising prohibited, read forum rules.
Go to page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrVTX
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: 6-Person Coleman Instant Tent at Costco.com - $99.00 Reply with quote

Just FYI in case you need a new tent or an upgrade (like me!). $99 includes shipping. With tax it's about $106. Regular price is about $130.

I don't know that these are available in the stores, so it may be online only. Sale runs through June 2nd.

Here's the link

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-Person Coleman Instant Tent at Costco.com - $99.00 Reply with quote

GREAT FIND, this is the perfect size for 2-3 adults. (With cots)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
MrVTX
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-Person Coleman Instant Tent at Costco.com - $99.00 Reply with quote

Yeah, I've been waiting for a sale to buy one. After the SoCal Rendezvous a few months ago, when everyone else was sitting there relaxing while I labored over my antiquated tent, I decided an upgrade was in order!
LoweBruiser
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-Person Coleman Instant Tent at Costco.com - $99.00 Reply with quote

ugh i wasnt want to buy one just yet almost dont have a choice now

FJHavoc
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-Person Coleman Instant Tent at Costco.com - $99.00 Reply with quote

LoweBruiser wrote:
ugh i wasnt want to buy one just yet almost dont have a choice now

You should jump on it if you can, I think this tent is the perfect size for you and the wife, you can use two cots, store all of your stuff and can stand up inside. We have the larger tent and its almost too big, not a bad price, go for it.

That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.
-William Shakespeare
Junior
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-Person Coleman Instant Tent at Costco.com - $99.00 Reply with quote

I think it's time to get myself comfortable. For years I've been using a (very nice) convertible 4-season backpacking tent that's great for its purpose but awfully cramped for two people.

There's a lot to be said for easy and big.

You don't always need a tent to stand up to gale force winds.

Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-Person Coleman Instant Tent at Costco.com - $99.00 Reply with quote

Ordered mine!
$106.00 with Tax. Shipping included!

Thanks MrVTX

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
1Louder
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-Person Coleman Instant Tent at Costco.com - $99.00 Reply with quote

Thanks! I just ordered one.
MrVTX
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-Person Coleman Instant Tent at Costco.com - $99.00 Reply with quote

Cool! Glad to see some people are jumping on this. The deal looked good and the tents are hard to beat!
TuskenRaider
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-Person Coleman Instant Tent at Costco.com - $99.00 Reply with quote

I have this tent, just an fyi, don't pull too hard on the bottom door zipper when closing. There isn't much to stop it from going off it's track, and it's a pain to get back on. Wound up sleeping with the door open at the top of Mingus Mountain last weekend and froze my balls off.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-Person Coleman Instant Tent at Costco.com - $99.00 Reply with quote

I got mine last year for $129, with a 30% public safety day discount. You guys got a SMOKING deal.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
AZFJTOY
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-Person Coleman Instant Tent at Costco.com - $99.00 Reply with quote

Great deal, and if you buy this tent it may be a good idea to find a deal on the matching rain-fly. They say the tent should be weatherproof but some reviews complain of leakage. In the past few months I bought the rain-fly for the 8 person tent for $18 plus shipping on Amazon.

MrVTX
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-Person Coleman Instant Tent at Costco.com - $99.00 Reply with quote

AZFJTOY wrote:
Great deal, and if you buy this tent it may be a good idea to find a deal on the matching rain-fly. They say the tent should be weatherproof but some reviews complain of leakage. In the past few months I bought the rain-fly for the 8 person tent for $18 plus shipping on Amazon.

Good idea. If anyone finds a good deal on the rain fly somewhere, post up!
Thoreau
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-Person Coleman Instant Tent at Costco.com - $99.00 Reply with quote

So damn tempting... ive kinda wanted to replace my coleman portable hacienda with useless porch for a while, but this would be tent number 5 in my inventory. Hard to justify, despite the badass headroom, square footage, and simple setup.

Anyone know if they've appeared in-store anywhere?

Homedad wrote:
What are the odds of shooting at an FJ and not getting shot back???
progolfer_20
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-Person Coleman Instant Tent at Costco.com - $99.00 Reply with quote

Yes my friend said Tempe had them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: