Sunday, March 03, 2024

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: 65Ragtop
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2170

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 109
Total: 109
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › Property Managment Companies?
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Property Managment Companies?
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GreenMachine
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:12 am    Post subject: Property Managment Companies? Reply with quote

So heres the deal....

Might (I stress MIGHT) be looking for another assignment. That being said---I just purchased this house last August.....so I would rather rent it out than sale it at this time. This leaves either myself being a landlord in another state (not good) or using a property managment company.

Anyone have any expirience with either? I could have them do a "lease to own" deal through a company---and then bank on them not wanting to go through with the sale....I would be able to pocket the difference.....Just a thought.

SDMF
BoondockSaint03
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:03 am    Post subject: Re: Property Managment Companies? Reply with quote

My only experience with a management company has been bad. Action.. property.. management. We put in a work order for the AC in the dead of summer which had to be faxed. It took five faxes and calls before they finally got back to us. Our land owner dropped them because he wasn't happy with them either and everything been great since then. Don't know if that helps?

Simple Man and damn proud of it. Family #1, Play #2, Work..... Not on the list but ya gotta Git-R-Done.

Chris Harmon
Best Friend
RIP 3/17/2007
spd33
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Property Managment Companies? Reply with quote

FJ40LVR over on the Copper State Cruiser forums recommends www.tctproperties.com/about.asp in this thread here:

forum.ih8mud.com/az-co...eonix.html

I remembered this post after reading his post over there. Might be a place to start.

2_Screws
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Property Managment Companies? Reply with quote

Roger, I would also check with your military buddies to see if any of them have experience doing exactly what you're looking to do. Who knows, there may be a company with a lot of experience working with military.

I have a realtor friend that uses a management co. for a couple of her properties. I'll check with her and see who she recommends.

This is going to cost me a lot of money isn't it...
Bluffin
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Property Managment Companies? Reply with quote

My Neighbor used Homelovers (www.homelovers.com). They have successfully rented out his house twice now. When he put up his listing he had a renter with in a week. After they moved out they had filled the vacancy in 2 days.

Fees - $50 a month mgmt fee, $300 commision fee (when the get a signed lease) and $250 working capitial deposit for repairs.

I am in the process of renting my house out and will be using them. I researched about 7 different companies and they seemed to have the best prices for monthly management with no hidden costs. Most other companies were charging $75 a month or 7-8% of the rent and higher commision costs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: