Sunday, March 03, 2024

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: 65Ragtop
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2170

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 79
Total: 79
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Classifieds › 2006 GSXR 600 RED/BLACK
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
2006 GSXR 600 RED/BLACK
Sell all worldly possessions here. Commercial advertising prohibited, read forum rules.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GreenMachine
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:45 am    Post subject: 2006 GSXR 600 RED/BLACK Reply with quote

Selling my 2006 GSXR 600.

5000.00 OBO

It's the Red/Black model with 12500 on the clock. Has an aftermarket Chrome Windscreen but I will include the original clear one. Also comes with the passenger seat and cowl for riding alone.

Also comes with:

1 Icon AIRFRAME GSXR Helmet--Medium Mirror Lens and original clear lens included

1 SHOEI Medium red helmet

--Has had the PAIR modification completed so no annoying Check FI light (Read about the PAIR modification for K6 Gixxers on the Gixxer forums.)

--Has been converted to the reverse shift GP pattern (Down to go up a gear and up to go down) If this isn't suitable it would take approx 5 minutes to fix and a 1.00 lock washer.

Has been taken care of well with oil changes every 2500 miles. I change my own oil and do my own work so no reciepts. It could stand to have a new front tire (has a newer dunlop qualifier rear due to running over a damn nail) and a set of break pads in the next 1000 miles or so.

Send me a PM if interested (Still deployed, but I can try to answer any questions you may have or have my wife snap some pictures)

SDMF
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: