Wednesday, November 13, 2019

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: whiskeyaz
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2115

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 22
Total: 22
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › Overland Expo (Amado, AZ) - April 16-18
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Overland Expo (Amado, AZ) - April 16-18
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tibaal89
Trail to Destruction
Trail to Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:18 am    Post subject: Overland Expo (Amado, AZ) - April 16-18 Reply with quote

This is not too far south of Tucson this year, check it out: ovexpo.com/Details.html

Who's going? Very Happy

check out my BLOG

Something there is that doesn't love a wall, that wants it down...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Photo Gallery
LTFJC
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Overland Expo (Amado, AZ) - April 16-18 Reply with quote

I would love to make it to this but I dont think i will hae the funds....who knows maybe i will score big between now and then!
Homedad
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Overland Expo (Amado, AZ) - April 16-18 Reply with quote

Me....With a booth!!!
tibaal89
Trail to Destruction
Trail to Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Overland Expo (Amado, AZ) - April 16-18 Reply with quote

I think I'm gonna hop on the bike and head out there, it's only about 40 miles from my house and very flat between. I wonder if I'll have to pay for a campsite if I show up on a bicycle! Probably, the shysters... Laughing

check out my BLOG

Something there is that doesn't love a wall, that wants it down...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Overland Expo (Amado, AZ) - April 16-18 Reply with quote

Sounds Like fun. Mike we should make a Bull Springs Trail run.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
1leglance
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Overland Expo (Amado, AZ) - April 16-18 Reply with quote

The day passes are cheap and you will get a ton more this year than last year.
Disabled Explorers will be there with the Wheelchair Accessible Van for Expeditions, the Actions Trackchair (tank treaded wheelchair) and a few other goodies....and we will be giving all you able bodied folks a chance to check out the gear.

Of course there will be vendors with cool stuff, the campground will be a show unto itself and they will have panel discussions/films and a bunch more that is open to day passes.

Miss_Artoo
Trail Leader
Trail Leader

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Overland Expo (Amado, AZ) - April 16-18 Reply with quote

We will be there, with Sierra Expeditions.....of course!! Cool

Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Overland Expo (Amado, AZ) - April 16-18 Reply with quote

I am planning on attending... I hope there is some exploration and wheeling planned.

SDHQRYAN
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: Overland Expo (Amado, AZ) - April 16-18 Reply with quote

Looks like we will have a booth out there along with Icon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
1leglance
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Overland Expo (Amado, AZ) - April 16-18 Reply with quote

Wow what a different event this is shaping up to be from last year..
Sierra Expeditions with a booth, SDHQ with space...very very cool.

Those of you coming down on day passes make sure to check out all the discussion panels, overland movies and more that is offered.

No charity per se this year, instead the focus is on "doing good as you go", there will be some great info from the Muskoka Foundation, not to mention their very cool rig and way for you to get your hands on an Adventure Trailer.

It's gonna be cool.

4GRAINR
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: Overland Expo (Amado, AZ) - April 16-18 Reply with quote

Count me in with Expeditioneers! Smile

We're bringing some other exciting new products too ... Airflow Snorkels from Austrailia, Kaiser Lockers from Brazil, and maybe a few other surprises in the works. Smile
RabidPooch
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: Overland Expo (Amado, AZ) - April 16-18 Reply with quote

My mom owns a home near by and might actually be in town still......that's an additional reason for the hunny and I to try and get one of the days off together to go. Laughing
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Overland Expo (Amado, AZ) - April 16-18 Reply with quote

Cypher wrote:
I am planning on attending... I hope there is some exploration and wheeling planned.

There is a pretty good trail out of Amado called the Bull Springs Trail. (No more than a 2.5, but pretty, and you end up in Patagonia)

azfj.org/index.php?nam...ll+springs

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
CopDoc
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Overland Expo (Amado, AZ) - April 16-18 Reply with quote

Jimbo Buddy.....Are you attempting to sell off our secret fishing hole????
I would hate to think that you would stoop that low.

I would rather be judged by twelve than carried by six
Angry_Tim
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Overland Expo (Amado, AZ) - April 16-18 Reply with quote

CopDoc wrote:
Jimbo Buddy.....Are you attempting to sell off our secret fishing hole????
I would hate to think that you would stoop that low.

Not so secret........it's in a off-road trail book.

i'm glad i figured out your shaft was already f'ed up
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: