Saturday, January 16, 2021

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Membership:
Latest: SALTYFJ
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2138

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 11
Total: 11
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › Heidi Fleiss in car crash - CHECK OUT WHAT SHE ROLLED!!!!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Heidi Fleiss in car crash - CHECK OUT WHAT SHE ROLLED!!!!
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bootsondash
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

Location: AZFJ Ambassador to Illinois (someplace in the Chicago Suburbs)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Heidi Fleiss in car crash - CHECK OUT WHAT SHE ROLLED!!!! Reply with quote

photos.tmz.com/galleri..._car_crash

fjlarry
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Heidi Fleiss in car crash - CHECK OUT WHAT SHE ROLLED!!!! Reply with quote

Darn woman drivers............

bootsondash
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

Location: AZFJ Ambassador to Illinois (someplace in the Chicago Suburbs)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Heidi Fleiss in car crash - CHECK OUT WHAT SHE ROLLED!!!! Reply with quote

Not all of us!!!!She did it while escaping the set of VH1's Celeb Rehab. That's the funny part.
They were saying on TMZ that the police where shocked she lived and I was yelling at the TV "YEAH! She only rolled the best SUV known to man, of course she lived (unfortunately)"

ratfink
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Heidi Fleiss in car crash - CHECK OUT WHAT SHE ROLLED!!! Reply with quote

WOW!

sicc_soul916
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Heidi Fleiss in car crash - CHECK OUT WHAT SHE ROLLED!!!! Reply with quote

thats what she gets for putting 20's and low pros on an FJ!......j/k

Homedad
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Heidi Fleiss in car crash - CHECK OUT WHAT SHE ROLLED!!!! Reply with quote

Please note what happens to aluminum rims on impact.....It breaks like glass!!!!

Another fine reason to wheel steelies!!!!

tibaal89
Trail to Destruction
Trail to Destruction

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Heidi Fleiss in car crash - CHECK OUT WHAT SHE ROLLED!!!! Reply with quote

Yea, if only she'd had steelies... car would have been totally fine! LaughingLaughingLaughing

check out my BLOG

Something there is that doesn't love a wall, that wants it down...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Photo Gallery
Homedad
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: Heidi Fleiss in car crash - CHECK OUT WHAT SHE ROLLED!!!! Reply with quote

tibaal89 wrote:
Yea, if only she'd had steelies... car would have been totally fine! LaughingLaughingLaughing

Yup Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: Heidi Fleiss in car crash - CHECK OUT WHAT SHE ROLLED!!!! Reply with quote

Sillly geese, I wonder if all 50 Airbags inside popped. Not much support from that Starboard "A" pillar. I won't try that on purpose.

Do you think it will 'buff out'?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
deaz
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: Heidi Fleiss in car crash - CHECK OUT WHAT SHE ROLLED!!!! Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:

Do you think it will 'buff out'?

Just a little pin striping, just shows the thing is being used.
greenhornet06
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: Heidi Fleiss in car crash - CHECK OUT WHAT SHE ROLLED!!!! Reply with quote

Yeah Jimbo that pic tells me that I DO need the roll cage Very Happy Just in case.

microbe
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Heidi Fleiss in car crash - CHECK OUT WHAT SHE ROLLED!!!! Reply with quote

The only thing this proves... a crap ass driver can roll pretty much any car. Or a decent driver knows how to roll their vehicle.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Heidi Fleiss in car crash - CHECK OUT WHAT SHE ROLLED!!!! Reply with quote

If only she had some Rock Rails, this never would have happened!. The Skid plate looks like it did it's job though. Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
copperone
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Heidi Fleiss in car crash - CHECK OUT WHAT SHE ROLLED!!!! Reply with quote

Dang...

Pauly
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Heidi Fleiss in car crash - CHECK OUT WHAT SHE ROLLED!!!! Reply with quote

She only lived because she was frickin LOADED

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: