Sunday, September 25, 2022

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Kelney
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2165

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 26
Total: 26
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › What's the haps?
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
What's the haps?
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B1ackSh33p
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:36 am    Post subject: What's the haps? Reply with quote

Just wanted to drop in after being completely absent for the past year. I apologize for forgetting about the dot org site and being camped up in the face crack doing my thang there.
I will be hosting a few runs this year and have started with Telegraph Canyon starting on the 8th of January. If you would care to join hit me up here or face crack and I'll send you the itinerary.
I don't typically post runs on face crack due to the fact that there are just way too many noobs on there that aren't experienced with off roading. I do, however, trust some or most of the dot org peeps cause they've obviously been around longer than I have.
I just wanted to post up and say that I won't forget about this site this year when putting trail runs together. I hope to see some or most of you on trails this year.
BTW, I'd like to do a run down in the Tucson area if someone could host or lead, please let me know. Looking forward to it!!
Happy New Year to all the dot org folks!!

Helluva ride to the Dark Side!
4GaugeSurprise
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: What's the haps? Reply with quote

Looking forward to next weekend Smile

** WARNING ** Many things I recommend are dangerous and probably foolish - but will probably work. **
zzmikey
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: What's the haps? Reply with quote

4GaugeSurprise wrote:
Looking forward to next weekend Smile

Ditto👍

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: What's the haps? Reply with quote

Mee 3...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: