Tuesday, June 22, 2021

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: hasaccol
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2142

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 11
Total: 11
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › New 4 Runner, need input.
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
New 4 Runner, need input.
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NathansLola
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 5:06 pm    Post subject: New 4 Runner, need input. Reply with quote

My wife and I are looking at getting a new 4 runner. We want something with more interior cargo room than my Tacoma and her Crosstrek, my tacoma has WAY more miles, so that is whats going.

We also test drove the Subaru Ascent, RAV4, and Highlander but we both like the 4 runner the most.

Right now we are leaning towards the SR5 Premium. I just wanted to get some input for all of you non-members on weather or not the TRD is worth the extra cost. I do love the colors the TRD offers, but don't really know if it is worth the cost difference (4 - 14k depending on which one)

Are any of the TRD models worth the extra cost? Which ones, and Why?

It would mostly be a daily driver with the occasional off roading to find camping or with you all.

Thank you all!

calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: New 4 Runner, need input. Reply with quote

I can't speak to the color preference for you. But for the actual upgrades on the
TRD adds some badging and minor factory suspension upgrades; I'd say pass.

If you feel the factory suspension is not getting you what you need, you can choose from a LONG list of options in the aftermarket.

also it is whether or not something.

Just a note the technology, interior, engine in the 4runner is now very dated; the refresh is "coming soon" so if you can hold off it might be a better choice.

expectcar.com/2023-toyota-4runner/
NathansLola
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: New 4 Runner, need input. Reply with quote

Thank you for the input! We ended up going with an SR5 Premium, found a "used" one with only 13k miles!

We couldn't really wait any longer, I haven't had AC in my truck for 4 years now and I was kind of over it. The Stealerships also gave me close to what I paid for my truck 5 years ago, and I'm really not sure if those used car prices will stay till next year.

calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:22 am    Post subject: Re: New 4 Runner, need input. Reply with quote

Congrats on the find/choice! What color is the new to you rig? Yeah used car prices are still insane as the chip shortage continues to delay new vehicle deliveries for most manufactures.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: