Tuesday, June 22, 2021

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: hasaccol
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2142

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 15
Total: 15
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › Not sure why I am posting this...
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Not sure why I am posting this...
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 7:26 pm    Post subject: Not sure why I am posting this... Reply with quote

First off...so glad to see the forum back!

Secondly...I am not posting this to divide but to share information.

Everyone has to make their own decision on this and it’s not always an easy one. I want everyone to be well and healthy.

ratfink
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 4:29 am    Post subject: Re: Not sure why I am posting this... Reply with quote

Well, your missing something.

calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 5:54 am    Post subject: Re: Not sure why I am posting this... Reply with quote

yeah this is a dangerous statement that surely will have people who don't read medical journals and understand virology posting 1 or 2 quips out of the "warning" without further research.

hint: dr geert vandenbossche is a veterinarian selling his own solution that he invented.

www.mcgill.ca/oss/arti...en-bossche

childrenshealthdefense...ccination/

un-denial.com/2021/03/...icy-risks/

medika.life/fact-check...formation/

lockdownsceptics.org/2...e-monster/
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: Not sure why I am posting this... Reply with quote

Too late

Final Shot was 3/22/21. I'm still alive, no horns growing, everything still working as originally spec'd. (albiet with some shop wear).

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: Not sure why I am posting this... Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Too late

Final Shot was 3/22/21. I'm still alive, no horns growing, everything still working as originally spec'd. (albiet with some shop wear).
That’s why I was hesitant to post it. I don’t want what he is saying to be true. But time will tell I suppose.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: Not sure why I am posting this... Reply with quote

See ==> Perfectly Fine
No effects at all

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: Not sure why I am posting this... Reply with quote

Breakthrough infection!!! Who's going to be first? Shocked

mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Not sure why I am posting this... Reply with quote

More information:

www.lifesitenews.com/b...us-vaccine
ratfink
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Not sure why I am posting this... Reply with quote

I heard a news report yesterday that OSHA put out a memo that any employer requiring vaccination to be employed assumes responsibility and financial liability for that policy.
Sorry I don't feel like posting a bunch of links.

ratfink
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 4:36 am    Post subject: Re: Not sure why I am posting this... Reply with quote

www.enr.com/articles/5...9-vaccines

calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 6:08 am    Post subject: Re: Not sure why I am posting this... Reply with quote

the OSHA guideline is for reportable adverse effects.

And this is a VERY truncated example; I am not a lawyer and I am not giving legal advice.

So in normal day to day stuff.. you get a papercut loading the copier.. this is not a reportable event. Sorry no paid time off.

However if you open the copier drawer, load the paper and the copier falls on your foot and breaks it.. this is a reportable event. Paid time off.

Now translate that to a vaccine (or a normal flu shot)

So you get a vaccine at work - get a mild grade fever ; nope not a reportable event because this is within the expected outcomes ; no paid time off to recover
So you get a vaccine at work - get a high fever above 102F [this might not be the proper definition]; yep this is a reportable event because it is outside the expected outcomes; paid time off to recover

Please people use more science and less facebook / forum posts to make medical decisions.
ratfink
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: Not sure why I am posting this... Reply with quote

calichaos wrote:

Please people use more science and less facebook / forum posts to make medical decisions.

You are such a condescending prick.
I guess whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
So fuck off.

calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: Not sure why I am posting this... Reply with quote

ratfink wrote:
calichaos wrote:

You are such a condescending prick.
I guess whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
So fuck off.

*Hugs*

is it the Christianity thing or the other?

"Condescending
Condescension may refer to : • A form of incivility wherein one displays an attitude of patronizing superiority or disdain. • Condescension, a theological principle in Christianity."

I'm guessing it is the former not the later.

www.entrepreneur.com/article/346238
#10, but maybe a bit of #1

Yeah I should have phrased that communication is a different manner.
but now that feels like #8 ...

but there are methods for improvement
www.wikihow.com/Stop-B...ing-Person
LDOUSN
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: Not sure why I am posting this... Reply with quote

Everything will be better in the end. If it is not better it is not the end yet.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Not sure why I am posting this... Reply with quote

OW

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: