Wednesday, September 22, 2021

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Achery1
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2148

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 82
Total: 82
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!!
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

Where is the like button??
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

mod_muscle wrote:

Might need some more pre-scout assist, are you avail late July?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
microbe
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
mod_muscle wrote:

I might be.
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:38 am    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

microbe wrote:
Jimbolio wrote:
mod_muscle wrote:

I might be.

Sorry Jim...We are going to Bryce the last weekend of July.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

mod_muscle wrote:
microbe wrote:
Jimbolio wrote:
mod_muscle wrote:

I might be.

Sorry Jim...We are going to Bryce the last weekend of July.

oOOOooo, Can I go too?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
AZBackRoadsGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

Jim - how early you headed to the camp spot on Friday? Paul and I are leaving Phoenix around 9:30 a.m., headed to Nogales to pick up medications for my kid (30 minutes in Mexico, then maybe 30 minutes to get out?), then up to the camp spot...

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

AZBackRoadsGirl wrote:
Jim - how early you headed to the camp spot on Friday? Paul and I are leaving Phoenix around 9:30 a.m., headed to Nogales to pick up medications for my kid (30 minutes in Mexico, then maybe 30 minutes to get out?), then up to the camp spot...

Probably be there about lunchtime.

CRAZYJOHN
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

i'm going up thursday around 6:00pm

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

Might try to do that too Crazy John. No reason I can't come after work.

AZCruiser
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

We are out. Had a hose burst at our house last week causing quite a flood. As you can imagine we have our hands full. Hopefully be back next year. Have fun!
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

AZCruiser wrote:
We are out. Had a hose burst at our house last week causing quite a flood. As you can imagine we have our hands full. Hopefully be back next year. Have fun!

Real life intrudes. My fuel Pump is out today, hope to have a running vehicle in time.

mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
AZCruiser wrote:

Real life intrudes. My fuel Pump is out today, hope to have a running vehicle in time.

What the??

Man you are hard on fuel pumps! Heehee

I hope you get it fixed. Any warning signs before it failed?
CRAZYJOHN
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

what none in stock ?? or know body to install it? Jim

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

2,200 miles round trip to Colorado and back and I was 1 1/2 miles from my house when it quit and wouldn't restart or run. It's in the shop now. If you put the words Aviation, Marine, or Lexus on any part it triples the price. Sad

I was very lucky I didn't end up broken down out in the desert. Absolutely no warning sign beforehand, it was running great. Every light there is lit up on the dash. So maybe it's something else. No codes on the reader though.

mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

Maybe there was something in the water in Colorado. My check engine light and all the VSC lights came on just south of Cortez. Same code popped up that Toyota supposedly fixed two weeks ago. (MAF sensor) Thankfully it ran “normal” for the drive home. But now I have to figure out what is going on to cause this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: