Wednesday, January 20, 2021

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Membership:
Latest: SALTYFJ
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2138

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 10
Total: 10
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Classifieds › 2013 TTSE Coils and Bilstein Shocks plus Black Frt Bumper
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
2013 TTSE Coils and Bilstein Shocks plus Black Frt Bumper
Sell all worldly possessions here. Commercial advertising prohibited, read forum rules.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CementGray
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:19 am    Post subject: 2013 TTSE Coils and Bilstein Shocks plus Black Frt Bumper Reply with quote

Trying to scare up a little extra cash for my rig and have some items from my 2013 TTSE when it was stock.

* Original coil springs, front and rear. Excellent condition.

* Bilstein shocks (sliver/blue) with less than 4k highway miles before I switched over to my OME lift. Excellent condition.

This is a great opportunity if you don't have a TTSE but want the suspension upgrade. Make me a fair offer for the package. PM me. Will check daily

Also:

* Entire lower plastic bumper (black Trail Teams) includes lower grill and underlying tubular steel bumper. All in excellent condition. The only caveat here is that the original owner came from a western state that required a front license plate hence a couple holes.

Again, make me a fair offer. PM me.

* I have a stock wiper reservoir if anyone needs one. It's missing the pump since that transferred onto my Shrockworks reservoir. Free to AZFJ!

RCI, Factor, Shrockworks,
WARN, HiLift, etc. +
ASUFJ
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:25 am    Post subject: Re: 2013 TTSE Coils and Bilstein Shocks plus Black Frt Bumper Reply with quote

Interested in the bumper. Pm with price. Thanks
CementGray
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: 2013 TTSE Coils and Bilstein Shocks plus Black Frt Bumper Reply with quote

I've a few queries so I'll simply post a price. It's negotiable from there. Standard AZFJ Membership discounts apply.

All came off my 2013 FJ Cruiser TTSE when I did my OME lift and I'm guessing they also fit at least 2010 thru 2014 standard models. You're responsible for checking the fitment for your year. However, I can help you if need be.

Black Front Trail Teams Bumper (Black plastic front cover + Lower Grill + Structural bumper) - $400 OBO

Nearly new Bilstein Shocks (<4k highway miles originally purchased from Desert Toyota; P/Ns: Frt set = 48510-8Z030; Rear set = 48530-09U2) - $400 OBO

Original Trail Teams Coils (silver/red) - $200 OBO

I'll do the shocks and coils together for $500 AZFJ members only.

And of course, the washer reservoir is free

Like I said, it's a starting point. It's all OBO and I'm negotiable on everything.

Cheers

RCI, Factor, Shrockworks,
WARN, HiLift, etc. +
ASUFJ
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: 2013 TTSE Coils and Bilstein Shocks plus Black Frt Bumper Reply with quote

Not sure if these are still available but would you consider just selling the bumper cover and lower grill? Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: