Wednesday, February 24, 2021

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Membership:
Latest: SALTYFJ
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2138

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 31
Total: 32
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: Cactusman > Home

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › Trump 2020
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Trump 2020
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

LOGICALLY...laws would apply to each individual in the same way. But hey... Biden is a dem and he gets a free pass for the crap he has done and still does.

Logically, the dems would be happy to have won complete control and move on. (Wasn’t that their slogan at one time?) But instead they spend more time and money chasing after something that will not do anything but anger half the population of America.

And since the statement was “emotional”, logically, one would expect more dems to be moved by it since they value “feelings”.

Sincere questions:
Do you think Biden is “clean”?

Do you see any issues with the dealings of his son?

Do you think Biden was wrong to withhold aid to Ukraine over his disapproval of the prosecuting attorney?

Do you have any concerns over the dems 2016 election? From Hillary screwing over Bernie, to the use of the FBI and spying on her opponent?

Do you consider the dossier they used to be genuine?

Do you support Hillary deleting her emails after they had been subpoenaed?

Do you think it odd that Seth Rich worked for the DNC, was in contact with Wikileaks, had access to the information provided to Wikileaks, and was murdered in public?

Does it bother you that big tech is censoring conservatives?

Does it concern you that dems and main stream media make villains of the folks that “stormed” the Capitol building yet support BLM riots, murders, burnings?

Does dems donating money to bail out arrested BLM and Antifa activists bother you?

I could keep going. But you get it I am sure. I am trying to logically understand where you are coming from. If you are not bothered by the above items...then I would logically determine you hate America and anything it stands for. If they DO bother you, I would logically conclude you are confused or terribly uninformed.

This is what is so dumbfounding about the left. They call evil good. And good evil. What does the Bible say about those that do this? I realize that to these people, the Bible is probably the last thing they would be concerned about. But I submit they should be.
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

sincere questions:
Do you think Biden is “clean”?
No. But I also don't think the current president is "clean" either. I would argue politicians in general are historically questionable in the back room deals and being influenced by lobbyist. The severity of past or current missteps definitely influences "clean".

Do you see any issues with the dealings of his son?
Yes issue. Hunter Biden is his own person. Are you attempting to sway opinion by stating because the son does something bad that Joe Biden is a bad parent or is partially responsible for the actions?
www.businessinsider.co...ani-2019-9
www.bbc.com/news/world-54553132

Do you think Biden was wrong to withhold aid to Ukraine over his disapproval of the prosecuting attorney?
No
It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.
As a result, Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid as "a stick to move Ukraine forward," Kupchan said. "He was acting alongside our European allies. Everybody was of a single mind that this prosecutor was not the right guy for the job."

Do you have any concerns over the dems 2016 election? From Hillary screwing over Bernie, to the use of the FBI and spying on her opponent?
Yes concerns - the investigations were definitely lacking on all accounts for numerous reasons. Are you trying to say past actions PROVE something currently? Because that is now how guilt and innocence works - but I will say i ~may show a pattern of behavior to watch for.

Do you consider the dossier they used to be genuine?
No - the FBI did wrong; or rather acted improper - this time for one candidate -- last time or next time could it be for against another candidate? Yes . How does it get fixed? More oversight, more transparency -- but it is tricky when the FBI is supposed to be the protector of domestic security.

Do you support Hillary deleting her emails after they had been subpoenaed?
When a person is in the public service sector it is difficult to draw a definitive line between "business" and "personal" . I would like to say I give her (or any politician) the benefit of the doubt that the emails were all personal. We also know in the IT world nothing is ever deleted, so I'm sure they were recovered and reviewed without much issue and found to be personal in nature.

Do you think it odd that Seth Rich worked for the DNC, was in contact with Wikileaks, had access to the information provided to Wikileaks, and was murdered in public?
This sequence of events definitely has some house of cards feel to it. Odd sure. Definitively an interesting sequence of events.
www.vox.com/policy-and...ws-hannity

Does it bother you that big tech is censoring conservatives?
At a high level - yes. But it more nuanced that yes / no. When a group or person violates terms of service for a private service there is consequences. And sure you might point to 100s more examples of similar speech on the "other side". It is an all around bad scenario for everyone.
www.reuters.com/articl...SL8N2JM4ES

Does it concern you that dems and main stream media make villains of the folks that “stormed” the Capitol building yet support BLM riots, murders, burnings?
Wow - this could be a PHD level dissertation.

When a group of people plan and bring (build gallows); bring pipe bombs; molotovcocktails; yell for people to be hanged, beat someone to death with a fire extinguisher then yes the group is villainess and should be labeled as such. Unfortunately the few bad apples will spoil the basket.

BLM - There is SO much complexity to the racism problem in America. Grouping an entire movement for the actions of a few is a weak argument and comparison. Did some bad apples spoil the basket? Yep.

Does dems donating money to bail out arrested BLM and Antifa activists bother you?
No ; supporting people falsely arrested is ok by me; these people will still face a jury of their peers
Bail in general is used to suppress the poor
www.americanprogress.o...cash-bail/
fairandjustprosecution...il-reform/

BLM is not Antifa
Antifa is not BLM
Homedad
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

TRUMP2020
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:23 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

Today, January 20th, 2021. is a day that will live in 'infamy'.

I know what you were all thinking, but

IT'S MR. SPOCK's 12th Birthday!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
GillT
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:41 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Today, January 20th, 2021. is a day that will live in 'infamy'.

I know what you were all thinking, but

IT'S MR. SPOCK's 12th Birthday!

Its my birthday too! It has been 48 long years and what do I get... An early staff meeting with my installer group of 9 employees when Biden gets 25,000 National Guard troops.

A highly dangerous virus called "Weekly Overload Recreational Killer" (WORK) is currently going around. If you come in contact with this WORK virus, you should immediately go to the nearest BAR for "Biological Anxiety Relief".
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

Happy Birthday Mr. Spock!
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:05 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

It's official - new president has been sworn in.
CRAZYJOHN
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPOCK! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GILBERT !

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

Happy birthday Gil.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

Happy birthday to Gilbert and Mr. Spock!

Regarding the new “president”...Doesn’t the world just feel so much better now? No more problems. No more pain. No more worries over anything. No more corruption in our government. No more awful insurrections. No more bad policemen. (I wonder if BLM and Antifa will still feel they need to riot? ). Ahhhhh.....Biden has saved us all!
ratfink
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

mod_muscle wrote:
Happy birthday to Gilbert and Mr. Spock!

Regarding the new “president”...Doesn’t the world just feel so much better now? No more problems. No more pain. No more worries over anything. No more corruption in our government. No more awful insurrections. No more bad policemen. (I wonder if BLM and Antifa will still feel they need to riot? ). Ahhhhh.....Biden has saved us all!

You soooooo funny.
I'm sure everything will be just fine, the media says so.

Happy birthday y'all.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

One Thing
Tucson:
91 Octane Costco Gas Price on 1/14/21 = $2.29/gal
91 Octane Costco Gas Price on 1/19/21 = $2.46/gal.

Words have consequences.
So do votes.

Cactusman
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

Democrats: let’s put a stop to the keystone pipeline. It hurts the environment. Preventing the pipeline will help the earth! It will reduce carbon emissions!

Also Democrats: Let’s purchase our oil from far away countries, with far less regulations on the production of oil, and let’s pay extra to ship it on oil tankers from half way around the globe! That will solve our problems! Yay! Helping the earth. /s.

Morons.

mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
One Thing
Tucson:

Words have consequences.
So do votes.
Hmmm...thats an extra $0.17 per gallon. I wonder why the increase?

OH WAIT! WHATS THIS?

www.adn.com/business-e...ng-office/

We were talking earlier about how it raised a mere $15 million dollars when that mean ol Trump auctioned it off. Thank God Biden swooped in and saved us! And the Arctic!

I wonder what the cost of Biden saving us will be?

Daily usage of fuel in America is 390 million gallons per day. IF the price increase doesn’t increase again, and we say cost per gallon increase for us low life’s that use the low grade is $0.10 per gallon...that means every day...Americans are paying out ~$39 million dollars more. That’s $14 Billion+ every year. IF the cost doesn’t go up again.
Granted...the Arctic isn’t the only variable at play. But that $15 million is looking like a lot higher number now.

YCMV
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
One Thing
Tucson:

Words have consequences.
So do votes.

umm seems within the normal variance for gas prices.

ycharts.com/indicators...gas_price#
www.gasbuddy.com/charts
gasprices.aaa.com/nati...-increase/
www.thebalance.com/how...ay-3305649

some additional reading here:
www.eia.gov/petroleum/gasdiesel/

I know some posts are trolling, but I'm sure with a bit of knowledge about how gas actually gets made, sold and traded then a person will quickly understand correlation <> causation.

Posts here want to draw a line (correlate) between a new administration plus stopping a pipeline equal price jump. That is not how this works people.

A commodity like gas has influences WAY more complex; the causation is not that simple. Sure are there impacts and influences absolutely (could even be some trading shorting supply pushing the price up).. but don't sit at your keyboard and point at .20 difference and pretend to know the complete picture of causation. The market are excited (good or bad) depending where you have your money [someone elses debt]. Capitalisms means there will be opportunistic plays to make money.

www.statista.com/chart...-pandemic/
www.forbes.com/sites/c...66c6227386

That money no matter your party affiliation came out of the pockets of every person. This hamster wheel is rigged - sure the music changed but the scenery wont.

if you don't know money is debt:
www.youtube.com/v/PdaOwiQcr4A

Last edited by calichaos on Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: