Saturday, January 16, 2021

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Membership:
Latest: SALTYFJ
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2138

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 42
Total: 42
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › Trump 2020
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Trump 2020
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

mod_muscle wrote:
Is today going to be a big:

?????
Apparently, it turned into a "Something Burger"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
mod_muscle wrote:
Is today going to be a big:

?????
Apparently, it turned into a "Something Burger"

It’s my opinion that these people, IF they were legitimate Patriots, did this out of frustration over the “nothing burger” good ol Pence gave them yesterday. They have been saying for 2 months that something was wrong about the election. (Even longer about other things) NO ONE would listen. Not the courts. Not the FBI. And certainly not the politicians. When does standing up for our constitution go from words to action? I think that point in time was yesterday.
But hey...it’s not like they drug the politicians out into the middle of the street and beat them to death. Nor did they burn down the building.

RIP America.
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

well round 1 was a judicial misstep:
www.congress.gov/116/b...755enr.pdf

maybe round 2 (highly doubtful that there is any meaningful progress on this):
www.ksat.com/news/loca...ent-trump/
omar.house.gov/sites/o...chment.pdf

with 11 days remaining of the current administration -- the world holds it's collective breath hoping the commander in chief can sit quietly and not cause any more damage (than he is already doing)

www.washingtonpost.com...lar-bears/
($25 an ACRE! -- super)

January 20th in Washington DC:
washington.org/dc-guid...hington-dc
www.politico.com/news/...ege-456244
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

calichaos wrote:
well round 1 was a judicial misstep:
www.congress.gov/116/b...755enr.pdf

maybe round 2 (highly doubtful that there is any meaningful progress on this):
www.ksat.com/news/loca...ent-trump/
omar.house.gov/sites/o...chment.pdf

with 11 days remaining of the current administration -- the world holds it's collective breath hoping the commander in chief can sit quietly and not cause any more damage (than he is already doing)

www.washingtonpost.com...lar-bears/
($25 an ACRE! -- super)

January 20th in Washington DC:
washington.org/dc-guid...hington-dc
www.politico.com/news/...ege-456244

All the damage he is doing?

CNN much?
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:41 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

mod_muscle wrote:

CNN much?

I gave one example.. if you don't think allowing an auction of pristine wildlife land off at $25 an acre for oil drilling is not damage.. you and I will just disagree.

I don't think any amount of a list for damage would be convincing or sway an opinion to you because fundamentally there is not an agreement on the definition of damage.
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:54 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

I thought you meant the damage he is doing to our country. Isn’t that the typical left position? That he is dividing our country?

I’m not keen on any selling of government land, however it happens all the time. And I am not a diehard environmentalist. I love creation and enjoy it but I don’t worship it. And for the record, it’s ok to disagree.
azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

en.m.wikipedia.org/wik...f_Bull_Run

ratfink
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:08 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

calichaos wrote:
mod_muscle wrote:

CNN much?

I gave one example.. if you don't think allowing an auction of pristine wildlife land off at $25 an acre for oil drilling is not damage.. you and I will just disagree.

I don't think any amount of a list for damage would be convincing or sway an opinion to you because fundamentally there is not an agreement on the definition of damage.

The damage that has been done is simply allowing and conducting a fraudulent election, and stealing the presidency.

calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

ratfink wrote:
The damage that has been done is simply allowing and conducting a fraudulent election, and stealing the presidency.

/Serious

Can you provide sources? I want to learn.

Specifically "a fraudulent election (for the presidency)"
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

calichaos wrote:
ratfink wrote:

/Serious

Can you provide sources? I want to learn.

Specifically "a fraudulent election (for the presidency)"

Anyone with an honest desire to learn can find all the evidence they need to understand something is awry with this election. Hint: it’s not on CNN. Don’t let TDS get in the way.
Homedad
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

Trump2020
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:49 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

mod_muscle wrote:

Anyone with an honest desire to learn can find all the evidence they need to understand something is awry with this election. Hint: it’s not on CNN. Don’t let TDS get in the way.

I'm sure your familiar with the scenario when research is done there is a bias for the answer being sought (basically self fulfilling answers). So while I am pretty good at research in a non bias manner I was hoping some common vetted resources were already known and could be provided, but hey I get it "do your own homework".

This TDS?
www.urbandictionary.co...p?term=TDS
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:32 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

Homedad wrote:
Trump2020

FTT

Did you miss your opportunity for a show of support in DC this past week? You could still have an opportunity a bit closer to home:
apnews.com/article/fbi...5b0dd2ded5

Until something changes, the constitution clearly lays out the transition on Jan 20th at noon:
www.timeanddate.com/co...ice&p0=263
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:14 am    Post subject: Re: Trump 2020 Reply with quote

There's no ammo available for any armed protests. Not that that would be right, but they figured that one out too.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: