Thursday, October 29, 2020

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: SALTYFJ
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2138

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 3
Total: 3
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Classifieds › WTB - Stock FJ Springs
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
WTB - Stock FJ Springs
Sell all worldly possessions here. Commercial advertising prohibited, read forum rules.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:55 am    Post subject: WTB - Stock FJ Springs Reply with quote

I'm trying to re-use my OME 885's in the future so I need some Stocker's to fit in there for the final ride to the junkyard.

Does anyone still have any springs lying around?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: WTB - Stock FJ Springs Reply with quote

just a thought.. but they wont be driving it.. so it will be pulled onto a flat bed.. head to the nearest junkyard and get some half ton springs.. slam those in there and call it a good day.
nimrag
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: WTB - Stock FJ Springs Reply with quote

That was sorta my thought, but I was thinking just remove the springs and do not replace them. It will be pulled onto the flatbed and moved with a forklift at the junkyard.

Last edited by nimrag on Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: WTB - Stock FJ Springs Reply with quote

Yeah, I just don't want the body to be on the tires, so it can't roll. Pulling my Icon's out too.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
4GaugeSurprise
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: WTB - Stock FJ Springs Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Yeah, I just don't want the body to be on the tires, so it can't roll. Pulling my Icon's out too.
Just use some 2x4's. really, it just has to roll.
nimrag
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: WTB - Stock FJ Springs Reply with quote

I have some you can use.

7th ave and Glendale
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB - Stock FJ Springs Reply with quote

Thanks for to info everyone. But it won't be a use situation, it will be a one way trip. Might end up that it doesn't even have axles for springs to sit on when all is said and done.

kumariano
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:30 am    Post subject: Re: WTB - Stock FJ Springs Reply with quote

Do you still need stock springs? I have some from a 2018 4Runner laying around if you want them. I believe they’re the same spring rate as FJs, possibly a 1/4-1/2 in taller?
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB - Stock FJ Springs Reply with quote

No, turns out I didn't need them after all, but i got a set from Nimrag. I'll have a set for the next person that needs them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: