Wednesday, October 28, 2020

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: SALTYFJ
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2138

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 22
Total: 23
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: Dominic.08FJ > Home

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › Tucson Trail Recommendations
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Tucson Trail Recommendations
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VaderGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:07 pm    Post subject: Tucson Trail Recommendations Reply with quote

Hey Friends

The ladies Toyota group wants to do a run in Tucson (coming in from Prescott. Mesa & the Valley). The group is asking me about any good trails out here. I usually go away from Tucson, with the exception of a couple standard places (behind Mt. Lemmon, Reddington, Willow Springs, etc). So I am not too familiar with the local areas.

Can ya'll help me out and give me either the names of some good trails we can map, or, the coordinates of some cool places to visit. Would love to do some Ghost towns, however, I only know of the ones down south. I have proposed down south however since it is a day trip, they would prefer to stay "around" Tucson in Pima county. We are planning for next month and anyone is welcome!!!!

Anyone know a trail through the Tortolitas?

Looking to the experts for some recommendations Wink

Thanks in advance all
Alicia (VaderGirl)

mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Tucson Trail Recommendations Reply with quote

FJbolio is the one you want to talk to. He should be here anytime now.

JIM!!!!!!Get in here!!
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Tucson Trail Recommendations Reply with quote

All the trails around the Catalinas are closed right now
Send me a message and I'll make some recommendations

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
VaderGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Tucson Trail Recommendations Reply with quote

mod_muscle wrote:
FJbolio is the one you want to talk to. He should be here anytime now.

JIM!!!!!!Get in here!!

Thank you. Yup sent him a message

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Tucson Trail Recommendations Reply with quote

I could lead you on some but I'm headed to Colorado until the 20th. Maybe after?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
VaderGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Tucson Trail Recommendations Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
I could lead you on some but I'm headed to Colorado until the 20th. Maybe after?
We will take you up on that offer. That would be great! Can you give me a timeframe then I can share with the Toyota Ladies group. Safe travels.
P.S. Did you get my PM on this site?

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Tucson Trail Recommendations Reply with quote

I did not get a PM, sorry. Can you try it again?

VaderGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: Tucson Trail Recommendations Reply with quote

Yes, I tried again and you received hahahahah

Thanks for your offers Jim. You da' man!!!

Ganglion_Cortex
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Tucson Trail Recommendations Reply with quote

Another great place for wheeling in the Tucson Area is the Santa Rita Mountains south of Tucson.
VaderGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Tucson Trail Recommendations Reply with quote

Ganglion_Cortex wrote:
Another great place for wheeling in the Tucson Area is the Santa Rita Mountains south of Tucson.
Thank you kindly

JokersRoulette
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Tucson Trail Recommendations Reply with quote

If this is still being planned - or for the next one - I'm totally interested! As long as it's easy and can be done with a stock FJ and stock tires, though, LOL. I haven't upgraded anything yet.
VaderGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:43 am    Post subject: Re: Tucson Trail Recommendations Reply with quote

JokersRoulette

We are doing a ladies run up around Flagstaff in Oct. It will be an easy run for Fall (changing of the colors) If you email me I will give you more details and tell you a group that you can join, then you will be familiar with all the lady runs we do. alicia.bass_castillo @ roche.com. I am always this email and rarely on the forum

Alicia

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: