Tuesday, December 01, 2020

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Membership:
Latest: SALTYFJ
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2138

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 8
Total: 8
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › Chiva Falls Night Run - June 6th, Same Time *ON*
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Chiva Falls Night Run - June 6th, Same Time *ON*
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CRAZYJOHN
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Chiva Falls Night Run - June 6th, Same Time *ON* Reply with quote

yay another rebel hi joe

CRAZYJOHN
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Chiva Falls Night Run - June 6th, Same Time *ON* Reply with quote

lets do it!

Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Chiva Falls Night Run - June 6th, Same Time *ON* Reply with quote

Sorry folks. After taking a nap I woke up with a fever this afternoon so I am staying in bed.
Gonna miss a glorious night.
Have fun.
Be safe.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
zzmikey
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Chiva Falls Night Run - June 6th, Same Time *ON* Reply with quote

Glider is going and will meet you at Circle K

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Chiva Falls Night Run - June 6th, Same Time *ON* Reply with quote

I had an issue too. Even though I showed up on time, i could not complete the mission due to a faulty gyroscope in my noggin. Glider and Crazy Took their rock buggies up there though. LesZMor showed up for moral support. Although he got the whole trailer your rig thing wrong.

(Talked to the PCSO who was at circle K who said, you could get a ticket, but unlikely if you don't shoot, loot or protest on your way back to your trailers) he was actually pretty cool.

Really wanted to try my new gears out on the Three Feathers but not at the risk of falling and smashing my melon.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
CRAZYJOHN
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:05 am    Post subject: Re: Chiva Falls Night Run - June 6th, Same Time *ON* Reply with quote

Missed every one, Glider and I headed back in to the falls when about 1 mile on the dirt road to get there, Glider had a flat on the right rear a 2in cut, we temp repaired it and decided to go back to the trucks at the circle k, but instead stopped at one of the view points and had a beer or 2 and bullshited about life. THE END

microbe
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Chiva Falls Night Run - June 6th, Same Time *ON* Reply with quote

Shit, I was in Tucson but last I heard this was cancelled.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:58 am    Post subject: Re: Chiva Falls Night Run - June 6th, Same Time *ON* Reply with quote

I'm planning to do a Daytime Run as soon as Malta Joe give me an available weekend Date. I really want to try to do the Upper Loop above Chiva Falls!

According to Jeebus, the road above the saddle up to the top of the falls is a ball breaker off camber fright fest. Yummie!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
CRAZYJOHN
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Chiva Falls Night Run - June 6th, Same Time *ON* Reply with quote

chiva falls run when??

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Chiva Falls Night Run - June 6th, Same Time *ON* Reply with quote

Didn't you already do that one? I remember I was sick.

CRAZYJOHN
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Chiva Falls Night Run - June 6th, Same Time *ON* Reply with quote

CRAZYJOHN wrote:
Missed every one, Glider and I headed back in to the falls when about 1 mile on the dirt road to get there, Glider had a flat on the right rear a 2in cut, we temp repaired it and decided to go back to the trucks at the circle k, but instead stopped at one of the view points and had a beer or 2 and bullshited about life. THE END
Jim remember this

CRAZYJOHN
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Chiva Falls Night Run - June 6th, Same Time *ON* Reply with quote

CRAZYJOHN wrote:
chiva falls run when??
????????????

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: