Tuesday, September 29, 2020

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: tehhippy
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2136

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 7
Total: 7
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › Chimney Rock - May 16th, 2020
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Chimney Rock - May 16th, 2020
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 7:02 am    Post subject: Chimney Rock - May 16th, 2020 Reply with quote

WHAT: Maiden Voyage of new gears in the precious to the Chimney Rock Trail Be warned, most of the hard stuff has been mitigated, but there is still some 4Lo to be had. www.trailsoffroad.com/...imney-rock

WHERE: Meet at the Circle K on Tanque Verde

WHEN: 08:30 - Get up early, get home early.

HOW: CB 16, HAM 146.460 simplex.

azfj.org/index.php?nam...opic&t=974

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: Chimney Rock - May 16th, 2020 Reply with quote

In
VaderGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Chimney Rock - May 16th, 2020 Reply with quote

Wish I could join. Just got back from 4 day trip up NE in the Navajo Nation. Hope you lead another one soon, would be good to see you Jimbolio

AZFJ4AK
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 4:38 am    Post subject: Re: Chimney Rock - May 16th, 2020 Reply with quote

I’ll let you know for sure later today, but I’m pretty sure I’m in. Not like I’ve got other plans, lol. Just not been getting up very early as of late.

Edit: IN
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Chimney Rock - May 16th, 2020 Reply with quote

the PRECIOUS IS READY! See you all at 08:30. There'll be a couple of jeeps joining us. It should be a SPLENDID day. Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Chimney Rock - May 16th, 2020 Reply with quote

Today was a fun run! It was awesome getting to see all you that went...in person!! It’s been so long! Thanks for going and make the day awesome!
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 5:54 am    Post subject: Re: Chimney Rock - May 16th, 2020 Reply with quote

Thanks for being the Tail Gunner! It was fun to HAM chat with someone. It's been SOOOOOO long.

I can't believe what a difference Regearing the FJ made. There are two hills on the East end that I ALWAYS stall on. This time, I did them in 2nd gear!

CRAZYJOHN
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: Chimney Rock - May 16th, 2020 Reply with quote

had a great day with the fj family that came on the run and met some new people.Jim climbed the hills with ez
I did the 2 hills in what gear Jim just kidding, next run needs to be a night run.chiva?

Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: Chimney Rock - May 16th, 2020 Reply with quote

Fuck!!!

My bad for not checking the forum often enough.

Next time kids!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Chimney Rock - May 16th, 2020 Reply with quote

All of this was Cell Phone video/photo so is 9x16. Enjoy

CementGray
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: Chimney Rock - May 16th, 2020 Reply with quote

Where's all the cool drone footage?

CRAZYJOHN
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Chimney Rock - May 16th, 2020 Reply with quote

jim Chiva night???????

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: Chimney Rock - May 16th, 2020 Reply with quote

CementGray wrote:
Where's all the cool drone footage?

What, you didn't like all the cool cell phone footage?

As for the drone stuff, the thumb for the video is an aerial shot, but for the rest, I guess it didn't come out.

Crazy John, that is a possibility. Name the date.

CRAZYJOHN
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Chimney Rock - May 16th, 2020 Reply with quote

any one have input on a date for a chiva night run???

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 5:53 am    Post subject: Re: Chimney Rock - May 16th, 2020 Reply with quote

CRAZYJOHN wrote:
any one have input on a date for a chiva night run???

Let's shoot for a Friday night, so folks can camp out and stay over. (Like ME)

June 5th is the Strawberry Moon. How about that?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: