Saturday, January 16, 2021

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Membership:
Latest: SALTYFJ
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2138

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 3
Total: 3
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Classifieds › Bumper parts
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Bumper parts
Sell all worldly possessions here. Commercial advertising prohibited, read forum rules.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZRich
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Bumper parts Reply with quote

I have a complete front bumper and several wings to get rid of. The front bumper has a rock puncture wound on the bottom of the passenger side (not really visible when the bumper is on). The wings and valance were painted with AutoZone bedliner spray. $50

3 rear passenger wings
2 rear driver wings
1 front driver wing
1 front passenger wing
(no clips)

$15 each

Splagg
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Bumper parts Reply with quote

Looks like the one silver in the picture is a rear passenger side wing. If that's right I definitely want it as I broke the clips off mine when I smashed it on the back way to Crown King.

If that silver one is unavailable or similarly broken I'd pick up both driver and passenger rear wings in black.

Next time I'm planning on being down in the Valley is for Wheeling and Wenching run on 2/18, you okay to hold til then?

Thanks!

AZRich
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Bumper parts Reply with quote

Splagg wrote:
Looks like the one silver in the picture is a rear passenger side wing. If that's right I definitely want it as I broke the clips off mine when I smashed it on the back way to Crown King.

If that silver one is unavailable or similarly broken I'd pick up both driver and passenger rear wings in black.

Next time I'm planning on being down in the Valley is for Wheeling and Wenching run on 2/18, you okay to hold til then?

Thanks!

Yes, the silver one is for the passenger side and none of the tabs are broken. I can definitely hold it for you until the 18th.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: