Tuesday, April 07, 2020

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: azrooster
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2121

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 27
Total: 27
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Classifieds › Maltajo's Pastizzi Pastries for the Holidays
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Maltajo's Pastizzi Pastries for the Holidays
Sell all worldly possessions here. Commercial advertising prohibited, read forum rules.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:35 am    Post subject: Maltajo's Pastizzi Pastries for the Holidays Reply with quote

Just wanted to let all my Phoenix area peeps know that I will be making deliveries in your area on Wednesday Dec. 14th.

If you would like to have Pastizzi for the holidays now is the time to order.

What are Pastizzi??

Go to: maltajoe.com, read all about it and put in your order in on the website.

I am running a Holiday special.

Choose Three Dozen and only pay for two when you check out.

If you have any questio0ns just PM me.

Hope to see you soon!

Maltajo

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: Maltajo's Pastizzi Pastries for the Holidays Reply with quote

http://maltajoe.com/
These are SO good I'm on my second 36 Pastizzi order.
Everyone should order a bag to let Joe expand and hire employees and grow his empire so one day there will be a Pastizzi Tower in Tucson.

Love ya man.

Good food tho - made with love. And cheese, and peas.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Dravur
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: Maltajo's Pastizzi Pastries for the Holidays Reply with quote

I sooo want to try these.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: Maltajo's Pastizzi Pastries for the Holidays Reply with quote

You should just order some Dravur,
It's like a Ravioli, wrapped in a croissant.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Velociraptor
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: Maltajo's Pastizzi Pastries for the Holidays Reply with quote

I just got 3 bags of yummy goodness from Malta Joe's! I like to pair split-pea curry pastizzi with tamarind or mango chutney dipping sauces and a good marinara sauce goes well with cheese pastizzi.

AZCruiser
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Maltajo's Pastizzi Pastries for the Holidays Reply with quote

I'll place my order right away. Thanks Maltajo!!
4GaugeSurprise
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Maltajo's Pastizzi Pastries for the Holidays Reply with quote

Well that's too good an offer to pass up.
Order placed.

** WARNING ** Many things I recommend are dangerous and probably foolish - but will probably work. **
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Maltajo's Pastizzi Pastries for the Holidays Reply with quote

thanks for the heads up.. what the deadline for ordering for the Phoenix metro are deliveries?

Also is is just Phoenix proper for the deliveries... or do you go out west Avondale/Goodyear/Buckeye?
Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Maltajo's Pastizzi Pastries for the Holidays Reply with quote

calichaos wrote:
thanks for the heads up.. what the deadline for ordering for the Phoenix metro are deliveries?

Also is is just Phoenix proper for the deliveries... or do you go out west Avondale/Goodyear/Buckeye?

The deadline for this Phoenix run will be Monday the 12th.

If there is enough interest I will make this a monthly thing. Say every second Wednesday of the month delivery.

Avondale/Goodyear/Buckeye is a little far for now, I guess if it's a big enough order, say four Doz or more I can swing it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Maltajo's Pastizzi Pastries for the Holidays Reply with quote

alright thanks for the feedback. I was in for 3 dozen in variety packs as a trial.. but Im not sure 4 dozen of an item never tried before is ideal.

$120 for ground shipment seems a tad high.. so that option is out.

If a fellow westerner is looking at their own 3 dozen ..maybe combine orders .. or maybe I just wait until the next time Im in Tuscon.
Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Maltajo's Pastizzi Pastries for the Holidays Reply with quote

calichaos wrote:
alright thanks for the feedback. I was in for 3 dozen in variety packs as a trial.. but Im not sure 4 dozen of an item never tried before is ideal.

$120 for ground shipment seems a tad high.. so that option is out.

If a fellow westerner is looking at their own 3 dozen ..maybe combine orders .. or maybe I just wait until the next time Im in Tuscon.

All good ways to go!

If you buy four your only paying for three Doz!

Looking forward to meeting you!

Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Maltajo's Pastizzi Pastries for the Holidays Reply with quote

Ok! Orders are in!!!
I'll be starting my deliveries in the late afternoon and getting to everybody by 6:30!!

You still have time to order if you want to get in on the Deliciousness!

Thank you all very much!!!

duner
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Maltajo's Pastizzi Pastries for the Holidays Reply with quote

Ok Joe so I missed it! PM for the next run to Phoenix and I will order some!
4GaugeSurprise
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: Maltajo's Pastizzi Pastries for the Holidays Reply with quote

Maltajo wrote:
Ok! Orders are in!!!
I'll be starting my deliveries in the late afternoon and getting to everybody by 6:30!!

You still have time to order if you want to get in on the Deliciousness!

Thank you all very much!!!
Right On!
I guess today is one of those days that I should wear pants.

Smile

** WARNING ** Many things I recommend are dangerous and probably foolish - but will probably work. **
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: