Thursday, December 01, 2022

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Kelney
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2165

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 62
Total: 62
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › VHS conversion, speedy turnaround?
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
VHS conversion, speedy turnaround?
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thoreau
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:27 pm    Post subject: VHS conversion, speedy turnaround? Reply with quote

Anyone know a place around here that might do VHS to DVD conversions and has quick turnaround?

Looking at Walgreens, Walmart, Costco, etc. and they all seem to be 3 weeks out. Need some antique crap converted at the office vs. screwing with a VCR going forward.

Homedad wrote:
What are the odds of shooting at an FJ and not getting shot back???
4GaugeSurprise
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: VHS conversion, speedy turnaround? Reply with quote

Just use your phone to take video from a TV, then send yourself the file in email.

** WARNING ** Many things I recommend are dangerous and probably foolish - but will probably work. **
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: VHS conversion, speedy turnaround? Reply with quote

I actually have a former neighbor down here in Tucson that does this for a business. I'll PM you the details @50 Watts from the 101 and Shea.

southernarizonavideo.c...video.html

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
compubmw
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:31 am    Post subject: Re: VHS conversion, speedy turnaround? Reply with quote

I can do this possibly if you need it in a hurry...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
ArizonaMitch
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:28 am    Post subject: Re: VHS conversion, speedy turnaround? Reply with quote

4GaugeSurprise wrote:
Just use your phone to take video from a TV, then send yourself the file in email.

Ouch... ugly...

ArizonaMitch
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:32 am    Post subject: Re: VHS conversion, speedy turnaround? Reply with quote

Thoreau wrote:
Anyone know a place around here that might do VHS to DVD conversions and has quick turnaround?

Looking at Walgreens, Walmart, Costco, etc. and they all seem to be 3 weeks out. Need some antique crap converted at the office vs. screwing with a VCR going forward.

There's a couple of places in Scottsdale. iMemories.com and gotmemories.com

Remcon
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: VHS conversion, speedy turnaround? Reply with quote

If you're still looking my wife just had that done at a place on Cave Creek, Rd. I can't remember the name of the place and they did have like a 3 day turnaround.

Address for the small strip mall is 19424 N 24th St. Don't worry, just head up Cave Creek Rd until you're about 1/2 mile(.5 mile) south from the 101 and Cave Creek intersection.

Land marks are the Subway at the south end of the strip mall, head around the Subway and go east a little bit. Look for the Dollar store type place and at that point you'll see the VHS-DVD place.

And now with 3" OME lift!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: