Thursday, December 01, 2022

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Kelney
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2165

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 29
Total: 29
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › jackasses like this are why we can't have nice things...
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
jackasses like this are why we can't have nice things...
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thoreau
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:26 pm    Post subject: jackasses like this are why we can't have nice things... Reply with quote

As if the hastag choices weren't bad enough, the responses are just downhill from there.

https://instagram.com/p/1rp5BIg1cA/?taken-by=tziereis

Meanwhile, at least SOME people at the azvjc bust their asses to help the owner and try to clean up the image that the fucktard above has made for the wheeling community.

www.virtualjeepclub.co...r-11-15-14

www.virtualjeepclub.co...nup-photos

Homedad wrote:
What are the odds of shooting at an FJ and not getting shot back???

Last edited by Thoreau on Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
4GaugeSurprise
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: jackasses like this are why we can't have nice things... Reply with quote

Aggressively Stupid - That is the most polite term I can come up with.

** WARNING ** Many things I recommend are dangerous and probably foolish - but will probably work. **
tibaal89
Trail to Destruction
Trail to Destruction

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: jackasses like this are why we can't have nice things... Reply with quote

Wow, so usually people just don't know... not acceptable, but understandable. These douchebags knew, did it anyway, then posted on Instagram that they did it and knew they shouldn't have? Damn.

check out my BLOG

Something there is that doesn't love a wall, that wants it down...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Photo Gallery
sicc_soul916
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: jackasses like this are why we can't have nice things... Reply with quote

probably the same type of person that leaves trash and beer cans on trails/camp sites

glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: jackasses like this are why we can't have nice things... Reply with quote

Need address and i will personaly go with my runner and tear up his front yard. Fucking assholes.

glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: jackasses like this are why we can't have nice things... Reply with quote

We took a drive out to needle rock last night and i tell you i about threw up i was so fucking sick by the lack of human decency. These ass hats that call themselves 4 wheelers are fucking everything up for us that care.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: jackasses like this are why we can't have nice things... Reply with quote

Makes all my volunteer activism stuff ring hollow. I hate that.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
PureStreet
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: jackasses like this are why we can't have nice things... Reply with quote

Where is Angry Tim for this one?
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: jackasses like this are why we can't have nice things... Reply with quote

I hate people.

On a side note...I'm glad you guys are persons.

Most of you! Wink
Thoreau
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: jackasses like this are why we can't have nice things... Reply with quote

So this blew up nicely on facebook. sounds like when it spread from the azfj page to az4x4club people started posting to the pricks instagram. Didn't take long before he had blocked a few people, then had to turn his page fully private. What a jackass.

Also can't wait to see if 4gauge takes up arts and crafts =)

Homedad wrote:
What are the odds of shooting at an FJ and not getting shot back???
AZFJN
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: jackasses like this are why we can't have nice things... Reply with quote

glideraz wrote:
We took a drive out to needle rock last night and i tell you i about threw up i was so fucking sick by the lack of human decency. These ass hats that call themselves 4 wheelers are fucking everything up for us that care.

I live practically next next door to the Needle Rock area and remember when that was pretty wide open for wheeling on trails along the river. No more thanks to the jack wads that ruined it for everyone else. Spoke to the district ranger out there who said they were compelled to barricade most of that off because of the hords that left trash everywhere out there.
Gone2Baja
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:32 am    Post subject: Re: jackasses like this are why we can't have nice things... Reply with quote

After growing up and learning to wheel in SoCal and seeing first trails closing then entire areas closed to us makes me really pissed that I still see this kind of crap. This is the kind of thing that gives us responsible off roaders such a bad name.
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:40 am    Post subject: Re: jackasses like this are why we can't have nice things... Reply with quote

This MIGHT be one argument for licensing off road use. But being a small gubment kind of guy I feel like I need to wash my mouth out for saying that.
azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:50 am    Post subject: Re: jackasses like this are why we can't have nice things... Reply with quote

mod_muscle wrote:
This MIGHT be one argument for licensing off road use. But being a small gubment kind of guy I feel like I need to wash my mouth out for saying that.

I've lived in the NE valley now for 19rs. The "Tonto Pass" has defiantly helped keep the "rip rap" out of here. I still see garbage especially right after the 1st of the month... Hmmmmm.
I feel bad for saying that.

4GaugeSurprise
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:29 am    Post subject: Re: jackasses like this are why we can't have nice things... Reply with quote

A licence only works if it is enforced - and respected. The people at the coke ovens did not have the right to visit, didn't stop them.

I don't see "respect" of anything on the rise these days, and official enforcement is spotty, expensive and there is the argument for / against government issue there as well. It really comes down to citizens, within the community (physical or activity related) to self enforce -or not so self.

For right or wrong, the the long term winners are always either the $$ or those who stand with the loudest, strongest voice (sometimes paid for with $$). So unless like minded people can work together collectively (totally not a union but sorta, united) we only stand to lose.

That's all I got for politickin'

** WARNING ** Many things I recommend are dangerous and probably foolish - but will probably work. **
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: