Sunday, September 25, 2022

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Kelney
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2165

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 18
Total: 18
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Reviews › Vendor/dealership Reviews › Windshield replacement
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Windshield replacement
Review all local vendors here. One thread per vendor.
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexVendor/dealership Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phoenicks
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:51 pm    Post subject: Windshield replacement Reply with quote

Just a quick thank you to Safelite Auto glass. The tech came out and looked at my windshield and asked me who replaced it last time. It was one of those car wash places. He just shook his head. I got so tired of getting the nit pic, I just told them to go ahead and replace it. The last guy broke clips on the fender pieces. Safelite replaced them and no charge. So car wash auto glass....never again!!

1Louder
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Windshield replacement Reply with quote

3,2,1... good thing it is my nap time....... Smile

Last edited by 1Louder on Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Homedad
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Windshield replacement Reply with quote

Six year non member and he didnt call " a better view" ?

You are banned Wink
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Windshield replacement Reply with quote

Homedad wrote:
Six year non member and he didnt call " a better view" ?....

azfj.org/index.php?nam...pic&t=3275

A Better View Autoglass
623-204-5609 or 480-688-8294
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Windshield replacement Reply with quote

3 posts. That is all....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
progolfer_20
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Windshield replacement Reply with quote

Fuck shitlite. Have fun when your glass fails and you get leaks

MrVTX
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Windshield replacement Reply with quote

A Better View. Last time (etc). Next time. Anytime. Every time.
glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:14 am    Post subject: Re: Windshield replacement Reply with quote

Sorry you went with safelite

Now your bottom molding needs to be replaced next time you get your glass replaced, safelite uses there own manufactured glass and uses a bulk molding that is 2 sided taped on the glass, not factory clipped and they use a crappy aftermarket top molding.

People that use safelite autoglass are lemmings and can't think for themselfs.don't blame yourself you were just born that way.
Chances are you won't even read this long time non member but only 2 posts

My guess is you work for safelite

Enough said anyone that cares about there safety and the safety of their loved ones would always make their own decision on who thouces their vechicle.

cruiser.308
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: Windshield replacement Reply with quote

Better View has 10+ windshield replacements on various vehicles for me and no problems to report. Great service and great people!!! A+++ service every time!
Safelite can eat my shorts!!!
Had them replace my work truck w/s some time ago and they had to come back out three times to resolve problems with air leaks and moldings.

1Louder
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:09 am    Post subject: Re: Windshield replacement Reply with quote

A professional rebuttal from A Better View.

So what do Safelite people do? Have to keep going to them because of the proprietary parts or do you charge an additional fee to undo what Safelite did?
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: Windshield replacement Reply with quote

cruiser.308 wrote:
Better View has 10+ windshield replacements on various vehicles for me and no problems to report. Great service and great people!!! A+++ service every time!
Safelite can eat my shorts!!!
Had them replace my work truck w/s some time ago and they had to come back out three times to resolve problems with air leaks and moldings.

10? I've had 8 I think., Or maybe 5. I lost count.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:04 am    Post subject: Re: Windshield replacement Reply with quote

We usually stock all the moldings and yes we charge the ins. Co. To put it back to stock.

ATFJ1991
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: Windshield replacement Reply with quote

Wow talk about a thread high jacking haha but honestly with A better view around and being so prevalent why would you ever admit to using someone else haha. All I know is I got paid to have A Better View do my glass, how many business pay the customer, even if it was just a special promotion still that never happens and they did an amazing job, fixing the fender piece and tightening my wiper blade.

Give me a shout, would love to go on a photo run. I photograph architecture for a living but photograph cars for fun, would love to add your rig to my portfolio.

www.flickr.com/photos/aaron_flores/
phoenicks
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:01 am    Post subject: Re: Windshield replacement Reply with quote

[quote="calichaos"]
Homedad wrote:
Six year non member and he didnt call " a better view" ?....

azfj.org/index.php?nam...pic&t=3275

A Better View Autoglass
623-204-5609 or 480-688-8294[/quote Well, then ban my f**cking ass!

Homedad
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: Windshield replacement Reply with quote

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!

WE KID!!!

We just like Brian and Jen a bunch 'cause they wheel with us and take super duper care of us all!

My apologies for my stupidity
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Vendor/dealership Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: