Where to for a windshield replacement??
-> 4x4 Tech

#1: Where to for a windshield replacement?? Author: OverlandBanditsLocation: Phoenix AZ PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:59 am
    ----
Hey guy happy new year!!
Haven’t been in here for a long time or in any social media platform just got caught up with life 😅
Went up to flagstaff for new year’s and after 4yrs and all my windshield chips finally it cracked all the way across 🤦🏽‍♂️
Does any one know who or where can’t I get my windshield replaced?
Luckily my insurance covers that..lol

#2: Re: Where to for a windshield replacement?? Author: CeeFishLocation: Flagstaff PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:09 am
    ----
Bryan Glider is your man.
Glider Glass
602-828-2437
glideraz @ hotmail.com

#3: Re: Where to for a windshield replacement?? Author: FatRat PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:49 am
    ----
Only one person you should call. Anyone else is a waste. That would be Bryan as Mark has stated above.

#4: Re: Where to for a windshield replacement?? Author: calichaosLocation: Phoenix, AZ PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:16 pm
    ----
the only thread you need:
azfj.org/index.php?nam...pic&t=3275

yes A+ to Bryan Glider!

anyone else and you are asking for trouble
azfj.org/index.php?nam...ic&t=10116

#5: Re: Where to for a windshield replacement?? Author: microbeLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:40 pm
    ----
Late to the thread, but give Bryan a call.

#6: Re: Where to for a windshield replacement?? Author: OverlandBanditsLocation: Phoenix AZ PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:19 pm
    ----
Thanks guy ima give bryan a call.

-> 4x4 Tech