-> Classifieds

#1: ... Author: FatRat PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:17 am
    ----

Last edited by FatRat on Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:40 pm; edited 4 times in total

#2: Re: Getting Rid of a Few Things Author: Oliver PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:26 pm
    ----
Do you happen to have the model number of the double din radio

#3: Re: Getting Rid of a Few Things Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:15 pm
    ----
You get a new ham radio?

#4: Re: Getting Rid of a Few Things Author: FatRat PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:20 pm
    ----
Jimbolio wrote:
You get a new ham radio?

Picked up a Kenwood 710G a couple years ago. I was using the Kenwood on the last border run. Wasn't sure I was going to get rid of the 8800 but am clearing things out and decided it should go.

#5: Re: Getting Rid of a Few Things Author: TOY4WDLocation: Mesa PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:52 pm
    ----
FatRat wrote:
Generic Android double din radio. CD and DVD if I am not mistaken. Never installed. Toyota harness already built for it, It didn’t come with a users manual. I paid $200 for it---- $50 if you want to take a chance on it.

I will buy this if you still have it. I will be down in Tucson tonight for the campfire and tomorrow for the run. Let me know. Thanks.

#6: Re: Getting Rid of a Few Things Author: FatRat PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:25 pm
    ----
TOY4WD wrote:
FatRat wrote:
Generic Android double din radio. CD and DVD if I am not mistaken. Never installed. Toyota harness already built for it, It didn’t come with a users manual. I paid $200 for it---- $50 if you want to take a chance on it.

I will buy this if you still have it. I will be down in Tucson tonight for the campfire and tomorrow for the run. Let me know. Thanks.

PM sent.

-> Classifieds