Sunday, July 03, 2022

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: sebastianunderscoreep
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2161

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 99
Total: 99
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Technical Discussion › Member Buildups › My brand new 2011 FJ with only 2,700 miles.
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
My brand new 2011 FJ with only 2,700 miles.
Please share with the community what you've done to your truck and anything else you've learned getting there.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TOY4WD
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 11:16 pm    Post subject: My brand new 2011 FJ with only 2,700 miles. Reply with quote

I got a chance at a do over with an identical FJ to the first one I bought myself for my birthday new in 2011. This truck is like new and even smells new. It had 2,565 miles on it when I bought it. The guy bought it and kept it covered in the garage. He'd drive it once or twice a month to go check the mail.
I am going to try to keep it nice and barely drive it. I did install a 2020 4runner trd pro fox suspension in it and a set of trd pro wheels. Also put some new tires on it to replace the twelve year old original tires. Anything I change I plan on only upgrading with oem options from the newer trucks. I could probably flip this and make a good chunk of profit over the ridiculously high price I paid. The guy could have got way more out of it if he would have offered it to the nation, but he for some reason decided he was only going to sell it local and I was the first serious offer locally so he sold it to me. He said every Toyota dealership in the valley contacted him but he wouldn't sell it to them.
I messed up and got rid of my first, second, and third FJ when they were still new and readily available. FJs in this shape are few and far between. I love my new 12 year old FJ. No plans to let this one slip away.

mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: My brand new 2011 FJ with only 2,700 miles. Reply with quote

Congrats! Very cool! It would be a shame to drive it much now with such low miles. That would be difficult for me!
CeeFish
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 4:21 am    Post subject: Re: My brand new 2011 FJ with only 2,700 miles. Reply with quote

❤️👌👍🏻🍺
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: My brand new 2011 FJ with only 2,700 miles. Reply with quote

Congrats, $100,000 on Bring a trailer to be sure.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: My brand new 2011 FJ with only 2,700 miles. Reply with quote

that is a clean looking truck! Congrats on the find.
nimrag
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: My brand new 2011 FJ with only 2,700 miles. Reply with quote

Nice find
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Member Buildups All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: