Wednesday, September 22, 2021

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Achery1
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2148

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 88
Total: 88
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!!
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZBackRoadsGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

Here is a link to download the .GPX or the .KML file. There is a VERY short portion of the trail when we left Montezuma Pass and I forgot to un-pause it - but it's literally one switchback.

Border Run Route Files

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

Finally working through my footage. I think you will like this

m.youtube.com/v/NOhSpf...e=youtu.be

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
AZBackRoadsGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

Really enjoyed the video! Wanted to ask you - what drone are you using? I'm looking to up my drone game (I have a cheapy now...no GPS stabilization and no "follow me" feature).

VaderGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

Great video Jimbolio. Thank you so much for capturing our moments.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

AZBackRoadsGirl wrote:
Really enjoyed the video! Wanted to ask you - what drone are you using? I'm looking to up my drone game (I have a cheapy now...no GPS stabilization and no "follow me" feature).

www.skydio.com/skydio-...8e1ceca941

I got in as an early adopter so it was $899. I bought another $500 in controllers, a beacon, and extra batteries(3).

All of which I'm glad I did.
They are up to 1,349 now, saying that the pandemic hurt their supply chain. So you are probably looking at about 1700 to get all the stuff you need.

Get the "Sports Kit" it has what you need for $1799.
shop.skydio.com/produc...kit=Sports

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
AZBackRoadsGirl wrote:

www.skydio.com/skydio-...8e1ceca941

I got in as an early adopter so it was $899. I bought another $500 in controllers, a beacon, and extra batteries(3).

All of which I'm glad I did.
They are up to 1,349 now, saying that the pandemic hurt their supply chain. So you are probably looking at about 1700 to get all the stuff you need.

Get the "Sports Kit" it has what you need for $1799.
shop.skydio.com/produc...kit=Sports
I second the Skydio 2. It has a fun to fly and I love the autonomous flight.
Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

AZBackRoadsGirl wrote:
Here is a link to download the .GPX or the .KML file. There is a VERY short portion of the trail when we left Montezuma Pass and I forgot to un-pause it - but it's literally one switchback.

Border Run Route Files

THANKS!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: