Wednesday, September 22, 2021

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Achery1
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2148

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 106
Total: 107
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: calichaos > Forums

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!!
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VaderGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

Shooter wrote:
Hope you get your teardrop Alicia! Fingers crossed.

We PMed Jim that we would be in for the run and will camp if it is not to hot!

Bob I just now read tis message... Teardrop is bought. Same for us. If it is cool enough we should be able to camp. I dont do the heat!!!!! In for the run for sure!!!!!!

GillT
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 5:17 am    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

I should be back from Montana by then, so I am in.

Gilbert

A highly dangerous virus called "Weekly Overload Recreational Killer" (WORK) is currently going around. If you come in contact with this WORK virus, you should immediately go to the nearest BAR for "Biological Anxiety Relief".
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

30 spots left! As of 05.25.21

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
FatRat
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

Jimbo, put me down as IN as there is a really good chance that I will be able to make it.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

Gocha Bruce I put you down for Camping, because, well, you know you want to.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

I think I can make this Jim. Camping too.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

AYYAAAYYY
Now it's a party.

CRAZYJOHN
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

mod_muscle wrote:
I think I can make this Jim. Camping too.
yea!

microbe
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

In with possible camping.
CRAZYJOHN
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

microbe wrote:
In with possible camping.
no way

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

YAY, now it's not only a party, it's a RAVE.
Added you Microbe.
27 Spots left as of 06/12/2021

Lemans64
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

Hey Jimbolio, my two sons and I would love to join you all. We just moved back to AZ after spending the last 4 years in CO and we are excited to be back! I made this run with you all in "Nathanslola" back in 2015 I believe it was and had a great time. We would love to camp as well, hope there is still room.

Also @Jimbolio I heard / saw you picked up a Lexus welcome to the fancy side! Cool

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

Plenty of room Lemans64. The new Lexus (We'll new to me) is a 2008 GX470. Have a build thread going. (Which I have to update)

azfj.org/index.php?nam...ic&t=13169

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

THIS IS STILL ON
and
Now is getting a BUMP so you don't forget! Might have a NEW start route that will be a 4x4 challenge. Might not. We'll see.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: The Monsoon "Duner Memorial Border Run" 2021 Aug 7th!! Reply with quote

Perhaps, just Perhaps,
There will be something NEW in store!

Aren't you just itching to find out?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: