Wednesday, January 20, 2021

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Membership:
Latest: SALTYFJ
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2138

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 44
Total: 44
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › Friday night campfire's in Tucson
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Friday night campfire's in Tucson
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:27 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

CRAZYJOHN wrote:
so how did the bon fire go remember I'm not on face book

We had a great time!
Hope your healing nicely John!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
CRAZYJOHN
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:53 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

thanks joe

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Mark your Calendars! The next full moon is the WOLF Moon on January 28th, 2021, however the closest FRIDAY NIGHT is

FRIDAY January 29th!

I will be there this time for SURE!
I'm sure Fireball will have something to say about Camping.

WHO's IN!?!?!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Mark your Calendars! The next full moon is the WOLF Moon on January 28th, 2021, however the closest FRIDAY NIGHT is

FRIDAY January 29th!

I will be there this time for SURE!
I'm sure Fireball will have something to say about Camping.

WHO's IN!?!?!

Sorry Jimbolio, the bonfire is on the 15th.
I forgot to post it here.
Hope you and your fireballs can make it.
πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:35 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Nope, I'll be on the way to KOFA Wildlife refuge that Friday. Sorry.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:46 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SO LATE!!

AZFJ January’s Friday night Bonfire in the desert!
When: January 15th 2021
Where: Out in the desert, near the big pile of rocks, in the wash, (Make right at power pole 35!)
Powerline gate off Tangerine coordinates:
32Β°25'28.73"N 111Β°07'21.66W
Campfire spot coordinates:
32Β°28'50.12"N 111Β°07'26.58"W
This will be a great opportunity for all the new Facebook and Forum non-members to meet up with the club. It's always a good time!
For those of you who don't know the location of the fire pit, it might be best to caravan in, (Unless of course, you know where it is then just go)! If you get there first, get the fire going!
Meet up will be at the Giant/Shell gas station on N. Dove Mountain Blvd. and Tangerine in Marana, (North East Corner).
5:00pm Sharp! We hit dirt 5:15.
It gets dark early now. If any new peeps can’t make it early let me know and I will meet up at 6:00
Please bring: Wood, (two bundles each might be a good start, something to BBQ if you want to eat, chairs, good vibes, a few cold (or HOT) ones.
It is a great place to camp!
Come on out and enjoy a good time with great AZFJ folks!!
ROLL CALL!!
WHOS IN? (SORRY JIMBOILO!)

Hope to see you there!

CRAZYJOHN
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

in

Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:03 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

We are all a go for this Fridays Bonfire.
The new meetup time, for the caravan in, will be 5:30 at the Speedway gas station on Tangerine and DOve Mt Blv.

See ya there!

microbe
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Anyone camping?
Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:32 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

microbe wrote:
Anyone camping?

I’m not camping. Early workday Saturday.
You coming out?

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:56 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

I'll be camping here:

CRAZYJOHN
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

I had a great time at the bonfire with the non members.

Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Had a great bonfire last week.
Thank you to all who came out.

Look for February's date to be posted soon.

Any opinions of when?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60
Page 60 of 60

Jump to: