Thursday, October 29, 2020

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: SALTYFJ
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2138

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 10
Total: 11
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: Maltajo > Forums

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Technical Discussion › Member Buildups › Jimbolio's "Precious"
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Jimbolio's "Precious"
Please share with the community what you've done to your truck and anything else you've learned getting there.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BellyDoc
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

Haven’t checked this board in way too long. So so sorry to see this. Nobody loved their FJ more than you loved yours, though many have tried.

Is jb weld really as strong as if I just welded them on with my welder?

glideraz wrote:
Could be stronger it all depends on how you weld
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:54 am    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

BellyDoc wrote:
Haven’t checked this board in way too long. So so sorry to see this. Nobody loved their FJ more than you loved yours, though many have tried.
I was JUST thinking of you and your rigs this morning. Glad to hear you are still around. Did you ever get your 60 series going?

I'm going to re-invent myself so that I can continue the lifestyle.

Stay tuned.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
BellyDoc
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

I got super super busy at work and my garage time dropped off exponentially. I have several fab projects in limbo. The 60 is one of them!

Just before the pandemic hit, I had decided on a massive road trip, though, and I'm slowly tooling up for that. My tow rig diesel F350 is turning into an adventure rig. I'm almost done with building a winch mount bumper, Next I'll augment the fuel tank to achieve about 1000 miles of range. I'm either going to buy or build a truck bed shell, and then augment with a RTT.

I'm going to drive the family to the Arctic Ocean.

Is jb weld really as strong as if I just welded them on with my welder?

glideraz wrote:
Could be stronger it all depends on how you weld
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

On Monday I settled with the Insurance Company. I was astounded at what they gave me. They only wanted 10% to buy back the FJ. Thus owned, I'm selling it off for parts. There is a "Fire Sale Thread" Created. Don't miss out on some great deals.

azfj.org/index.php?nam...ic&t=13147

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Shooter
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:29 am    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

Just happened to get on and saw this thread. I am speechless. Such a loss. Glad you and your family are ok. Hope you get back in the game with a really cool ride.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

Shooter wrote:
Just happened to get on and saw this thread. I am speechless. Such a loss. Glad you and your family are ok. Hope you get back in the game with a really cool ride.

Keep your eye on the forums is all I can say, but things are developing positively.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

For all of you that expressed sympathetic thoughts and well wishes, I would just like to take a moment to say

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Member Buildups All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: