Thursday, October 22, 2020

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: ASUFJ
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2137

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 25
Total: 25
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Technical Discussion › Member Buildups › Jimbolio's "Precious"
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Jimbolio's "Precious"
Please share with the community what you've done to your truck and anything else you've learned getting there.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

JokersRoulette wrote:
A beautiful thing while it lasted. Am I the only one who feels like there should be a funeral? I can't be the only one who likes my truck more than I like most people.

Total Classic Post! like the door closing on the coffin........ Maybe you should have a funeral that would be cool!!!

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:25 am    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

There will be more to this story. Stay tuned.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

azflycaster wrote:
JokersRoulette wrote:
A beautiful thing while it lasted. Am I the only one who feels like there should be a funeral? I can't be the only one who likes my truck more than I like most people.

Total Classic Post! like the door closing on the coffin........ Maybe you should have a funeral that would be cool!!!

I would be there for sure Jimbolio!!

Maybe an overnight at the first Friday night Bonfire in the desert this year?? Big camp out Jamboree!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
deaz
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

Damn Jimbo, so sorry to hear about this. Think of all the lessons learned with this one, apply those to the next.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

deaz wrote:
Damn Jimbo, so sorry to hear about this. Think of all the lessons learned with this one, apply those to the next.

I still have your Hat.
Here's something amazing. MY Yellow AZFJ hat survives.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
deaz
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
deaz wrote:

I still have your Hat.
Here's something amazing. MY Yellow AZFJ hat survives.

Haha. Maybe you should be deaz now, you've had the hat long enough. At some point I should get that from you...

Little victories...
MrVTX
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:16 am    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

Jimbo - so sorry to hear about your Precious! So many memories, for sure. I'm glad it wasn't a serious accident and that nobody was hurt. I'm sure you'll come up with a nice replacement!
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:16 am    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

MrVTX wrote:
Jimbo - so sorry to hear about your Precious! So many memories, for sure. I'm glad it wasn't a serious accident and that nobody was hurt. I'm sure you'll come up with a nice replacement!

Searched cargurus for an MT6.
All are either
    Too many miles
    Bad color
    In the rust belt
    Phenomenally expensive!
(If you haven't looked lately, there are FJ's out there for north of 40K)
Looks like my FJ cruiser period has ended, abruptly.

Cactusman
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

Sad noooooo. That’s so sad to hear. Do you have your eye on a different vehicle?

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

Weighing my Options.

CRAZYJOHN
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

jim cut the front off yours and straight axle it and put a Ls 6.0 engine with auto trans

mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

CRAZYJOHN wrote:
jim cut the front off yours and straight axle it and put a Ls 6.0 engine with auto trans

I love the way you think!!!
CeeFish
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad
VaderGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

Jimbolio

How did I not see this message. I am so very sorry, my heart is so sad for you!!! I had to read your messages a couple times so it would sink in. I feel like you lost your best friend. I hope something comes up that is affordable and will keep you on the dirt. You are the fearless Leader we all adore. When one door closes another opens. Hang tight, you will see. Just dont leave us, get something that will keep you out and about cuz your work Prius won't make it, even on 33's.

Alicia

azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Reply with quote

Sorry.... Mad

Look at this 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser Base for $39,500: www.cars.com/vehiclede...share_text

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Member Buildups All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: