Friday, May 29, 2020

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Danb
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2125

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 24
Total: 24
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › Friday night campfire's in Tucson
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Friday night campfire's in Tucson
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Ok I'll drive the FJ tomorrow

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Sorry folks. I won’t be at this month’s bonfire 😫
I will be covering for a fellow food trucker at Dragoon Brewrey.
Have a great night and a fun Chiva Run on Saturday!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Crazy John and Jimbolio are shifting their campfire activities to the Dragoon Brewery tonight at 6:00. Please join us and support Malta Jo, drink beer, and company.

You will also be supporting IGGBrewer as well. Sounds like a good time.

1859 W Grant Rd #111, Tucson, AZ 85745

www.google.com/maps/uv...DHoECAoQBg

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
airconditionednightmare
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Next one should be 12/13-14 😍
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Can't make that night.

CRAZYJOHN
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

when ???

Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Is next Bonfire 12/13?
I’ll do my best to keep it free!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
AZFJ4AK
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Out. I’m singin’ in a concert the next two days after. Dress rehearsal on Friday night.
Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Hey all you FJers!
I am free this Friday the 6th! Really! No fooling!
Is anyone up for a bonfire in the desert, (instead of next week)? Lynn, you singin anywhere?
Anyone?
I miss you guys and I fucked up the last two bonfires.
There will be Pastizzi!!
And beer, (and God knows what else)!
I might even be up for camping!

Post up if you up for it.

Shooter
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Nancy and I can make it the weekend. Can't camp because the trailer is in for warranty work. Hope we can do it this weekend as we aren't available the 13th.

Would love to be able to see everyone.
microbe
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

If I can make it down I’ll be camping
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

I can come, but the Friends of Redington Pass Cleanup is Saturday the 7th. YOU SHOULD ALL COME TO KEEP CHIVA FALLS TRAIL OPEN!

There is some trash on the FR4417 to Chiva that could use some Wheeler action to clean up.

I hope you guys realize the importance of this. BTW, I can come Friday night. I work very close to the Campfire spot now. Smile

Shooter
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Ok we just talked to the our rv people and they will have our warranty work done tomorrow so we WILL be able to camp. Is Friday night the 6th on?
Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:26 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Looks like the Friday night Bonfire is a GO!
I will definitely be out there with my Christmas FJ ready to burn!

I won't be camping, sorry to say, but I will have Pastizzi!

I should be able to make the meet up at 6:00 at Tangerine and Dove Mt. but if I'm not there by 6:10 go ahead and Ill meet you by the fire, (a baker's work is never done)!

It looks like it will be a two bundle of wood night for sure!

See you there!

CRAZYJOHN
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

out

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 54 of 57

Jump to: