Wednesday, November 13, 2019

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: whiskeyaz
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2115

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 26
Total: 27
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: calichaos > Forums

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Classifieds › Not the happiest day... 2007 FJ manual for sale
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Not the happiest day... 2007 FJ manual for sale
Sell all worldly possessions here. Commercial advertising prohibited, read forum rules.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
8LFGRND
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:11 am    Post subject: Not the happiest day... 2007 FJ manual for sale Reply with quote

Unfortunately, and I know I will regret selling another beautiful Toyota truck, but it is the one expendable vehicle in the stable and family needs are calling for a 30+ mpg vehicle.

Please pass the word around. It has gone on a few AZFJ runs, otherwise only forest roads up here in Flag and never abused. The skid plates were not powder coated, just primed and painted. Wasn't sure I wanted them white to match the wheels so held off. Other than that there are two small paint imperfections on the driver's side.

Very clean, tastefully modified FJ Cruiser. Truck needs nothing, no mechanical issues, always serviced on schedule by certified Toyota specialty shop.

113k (mileage will go up slowly)
6 speed with TRD shift knob
3" Old Man Emu suspension lift
235/85 R16 BFG KM2 Mud Terrains
White powder coated OEM FJ alloys
Rocky Road rock sliders
Custom skid plates (engine & trans) by GMG Fabrications in Tempe
High Lift Jack
A-Trac
Rear Diff Lock
TRD exhaust

Dash mat
Carhardt seat covers
Husky Liner all weather floor mats
Toyota factory sub-woofer
AC outlet in rear

phoenix.craigslist.org...44805.html

Justin
602-421-8200

mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: Not the happiest day... 2007 FJ manual for sale Reply with quote

Dang Justin! I’m sad to hear you are leaving the FJ “family” I hope you find what you are looking for!
8LFGRND
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Not the happiest day... 2007 FJ manual for sale Reply with quote

Hasn't sold yet Aaron, we'll see how it goes. Actually have a 2001 tacoma that I may put up too, may be the case of which one goes faster, just that the FJ will draw far more cash for the new Subaru .

calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:54 am    Post subject: Re: Not the happiest day... 2007 FJ manual for sale Reply with quote

Good looking FJ for sure... good luck with sale.. pretty sure I can't convince the CFO for another one in the driveway.
8LFGRND
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: Not the happiest day... 2007 FJ manual for sale Reply with quote

Thanks Cali, was going for the more classic look and never really got why Toyota brought back the white roof like the FJ40 but never had a white rim option since that was traditional too. Otherwise she is clean. Pricing is tough, I think I'm somewhat in the mid range and seem to be on the lower end with miles so a little patience may pay off.

Totally open to non-member's opinions on price point so long as everyone plays nice. Constructive criticism is always taken well, the other stuff, not so much.

BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: Not the happiest day... 2007 FJ manual for sale Reply with quote

I’ll be selling my 07 Corolla here in town very shortly. Higher miles but interior is stupid clean (looks new). May help you keep the FJ.

8LFGRND
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: Not the happiest day... 2007 FJ manual for sale Reply with quote

Price Drop, got my eye on something else. Will keep it at this price until further notice. This is an outstanding FJ for $15,200.

BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Not the happiest day... 2007 FJ manual for sale Reply with quote

This is becoming increasingly difficult for me to pass up. Especially since I drive past it a few days a week.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: