Tuesday, June 25, 2019

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: donp443
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2093

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 54
Total: 54
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › Posting Photos For Dummies 101
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Posting Photos For Dummies 101
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:17 am    Post subject: Posting Photos For Dummies 101 Reply with quote

Get your photos posted! I know this has been done before but here is a quick and easy guide. I use an Android phone and tablet and a Mac PC so your screen shots may vary a bit.

1. Install & register Photobucket app or on their web site.
2. Take awesome photos.
3. You now need to get your photos to photobucket. You can use the upload feature if your on their web site or share it from your device using the share button.
4. Now when you see your photos in photobucket you need to share/copy them back to the AZFJ post. When photo is open in photo bucket hit the share button again.

When you get this screen make sure you hit copy link to clipboard. Then always use the direct option!

5. Now that you have it copied to your clipboard start your post on AZFJ. To use your copy you need to hit the little funny mountain looking box to the left of the YouTube box and carefully paste in your link.

When you exit your photo should appear the next time you reopen your post.
Takes a little practice don't be shy to test till you get it!
If I missed anything let me know I will up date this post.

And then I heard you need to have 5 posts before you can post photos.?

azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: Posting Photos For Dummies 101 Reply with quote

Bump for fun

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: Posting Photos For Dummies 101 Reply with quote

Tibaal89, can you make this a sticky?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
desert_fj
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Posting Photos For Dummies 101 Reply with quote

I never use photobucket. I post to my photos to the gallery here on the site then paste.
okiefj
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Posting Photos For Dummies 101 Reply with quote

Host our pics!

Thrush Exhaust System
Loudass Stereo
azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Posting Photos For Dummies 101 Reply with quote

Bump

nimrag
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Posting Photos For Dummies 101 Reply with quote

azfj.org/index.php?nam...opic&t=274
4GaugeSurprise
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Posting Photos For Dummies 101 Reply with quote

I prefer dealing with uploading to this site than installing photo bucket anything. Photbucket, almost as clean as the track marks on that tranny hooker.

** WARNING ** Many things I recommend are dangerous and probably foolish - but will probably work. **
Ogresham8
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:52 am    Post subject: Re: Posting Photos For Dummies 101 Reply with quote

I usually just copy "IMG" then no need for pressing the little button up top. Photobucket fills in the code automatically to the link. My success may of course be pure luck. But ive been lucky a few times apparently haha.

azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Posting Photos For Dummies 101 Reply with quote

I'm out of touch is photoscumbucket working again? Is there something easier?

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Posting Photos For Dummies 101 Reply with quote

Google drive. I'll post some instructions

youtu.be/Y1joksnUW04

elfsight.com/blog/2018...gle-drive/

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: