Thursday, October 18, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: bmbFJ
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2057

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 43
Total: 43
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › Introduce Yourself Here!!!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Introduce Yourself Here!!!
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

OverlandBandits wrote:
Thanks Jim I’m on it already 👌 looking foward to meeting you guys out there 👍🏼

Don't forget your $2

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
VaderGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Welcome to the group Rudy! Great peeps! Border run is a BLAST!

LDOUSN
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Howdy fellow FJer's I'm a retired E-9/Mustang Navy Lt and I have had my FJ since 2008. Every year I add some more to it. I have a short ABM roof rack, front and back ARB bumpers, rock rails, trailer hitch and a brand new rad Pioneer sound system with Sirius radio and back up camera.
VaderGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Welcome to the best FJ Group around LDOUSN. Thank you for your Service!

LDOUSN wrote:
Howdy fellow FJer's I'm a retired E-9/Mustang Navy Lt and I have had my FJ since 2008. Every year I add some more to it. I have a short ABM roof rack, front and back ARB bumpers, rock rails, trailer hitch and a brand new rad Pioneer sound system with Sirius radio and back up camera.

CementGray
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Hi everyone. Steve in Tucson here. For a non-club, this is a mighty fine non-establishment you’ve got! I just bought my first FJ so I don’t have any images to post yet but will as I get them. However, that being said, if you’ve seen a stock ‘13 TT then you’ve seen mine …that, the Google image and every other stock gray TT.

Seeing as I haven’t done any off-roading for 25 years or so, and being a new FJ owner, I consider myself a complete newbie and thus will be relying on all of you for sage advice. Okay, questionable advice will do in a pinch. I thank you all in advance for your patience. In the mean time, I’m pleased to meet ya.
tibaal89
Trail to Destruction
Trail to Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Welcome Steve! Got a few folks here in Tucson, hope to see you out some time.

check out my BLOG

Something there is that doesn't love a wall, that wants it down...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Welcome new guys. Welcome Steve & Rudy.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Kamando
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Greetings, I'm Michael from Queen Creek - I picked up my 07 FJ around this time last year. It's mostly stock. I've done a couple mods, they are listed in my profile. I've gotten out to a few places so far, looking to do more as my schedule allows.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Welcome, Michael.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38
Page 38 of 38

Jump to: