Saturday, September 22, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: CementGray
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2053

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 81
Total: 81
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › Introduce Yourself Here!!!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Introduce Yourself Here!!!
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

In September, I'm planning to be back out gathering trail info. I'll likely post a run to the Bull Springs Trail. (By patagonia) You should plan on tagging along.

I would do it earlier but the big border run, and the Eclipse expedition are in the way.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
MM1/SS
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Reckon we will, keep me posted.

VaderGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:26 pm    Post subject: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Originally posted this to the wrong thread of the forum! Trying to learn this site! Laughing

Since this is not a club, I am not a member LOL.

I rarely go on this page so I did not realize I should have introduced myself via this link. My apologies. I work for Ventana Medical Systems up in Oro Valley (19 years) and LOVE my rig!!!

I ALWAYS wanted an FJ, so when U.S. production was ending I flipped the switch the same year. My black on black FJ is Vader! I have some mods now lift, flairs, LED Bar, Hella lights and a couple other things. Nothing real intense yet!

I am really looking forward to meeting other FJ owners. Not interested in rock climbing but interested in the runs. I was so happy to learn of this group. The week I bought my FJ I met a guy in a highly modified silver FJ and pin-stripped. He told me about this group. A year later Ken Hester left a note on my FJ, so I knew then it was time to get more involved.

Thank you for having such a great forum for a group of people that are so passionate about their rig!!! I am really looking forward to the AZFJ meet and greet and the Monsoon run!

Cheers
VaderGirl (Alicia)

ratfink
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Welcome Alicia, I have seen your FJ at John's shop. Hope to meet you soon.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Welcome Alicia

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
VaderGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Thank you Jimbolio. See you at the Meet & Greet

vaportrail
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Hello, from Morristown-
VaderGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

ratfink wrote:
Welcome Alicia, I have seen your FJ at John's shop. Hope to meet you soon.

Thanks Ratfink... Yes John said you are his good buddy. Looking forward to meeting you. Missed you in the run yesterday. John said he has never seen my FJ so dirty LOL

WhiteRhyno
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Greetings all. My name is Ryan. I’m new to the forum, new to the FJ. I live in Chandler and recently (July 2017) purchased a 2012 FJ Cruiser. It has had some slight mods done to it already and the vehicle history has it originating from Tucson. It was low miles and very clean. So possibly a former member of the group owned it.

Formerly I’ve owned an 86 4-Runner, 85 Jeep Grand Wagoneer, 91 Jeep Wrangler, 01 Tacoma and now this. All modified to some extent.

Anyway, looking forward to many years with this vehicle and proud to join the ranks of it’s owners. I’ll be sure to wave if I see ya!
B1ackSh33p
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Welcome to AZFJ. You are entering a really great group of great people. Welcome to the FJamily!

Helluva ride to the Dark Side!
GreatWhiteHunter
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Hello everyone! My name is Todd, I live in the West Valley. I have a '91 4Runner that has wheeled from Washington to Cali. I'm fairly new to AZ so I'm looking for people to hit the trails with.
I was told that unlike most clubs around here, you guys do your offroading from the driver's seat instead of your keyboards. I hope so-I'd like to meet up with people who actually get out in the dirt.
My German Shepherd, Isa, and I are always ready to go at the drop of a hat. Camping, trail maintenance, exploring- you name it and we're in!
This is a beautiful state and I look forward to meeting great people who can show me more of it.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Great first post Todd.
Welcome!

glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Yes very good 1st post and welcome to the family....

TOY4WD
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Welcome Todd.
T-Mo
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Good afternoon! I was at the meet and greet last month with my girlfriend Kandace. We could not stay long afterwards, but we had a great time and enjoyed seeing everyone's modifications in the lot. In July, I purchased an unmolested 2011 FJ Cruiser and I couldn't be happier- I previously owned a 1979 FJ40. You know, that damn blind spot is still there!!

Anyway, I travel between TX and AZ, but hope to join some outings when in AZ! Tucson is our base when here, buy I am in Phoenix all of the time too.

I am starting the modifications with Expedition One Front and rear bumpers, Ricochet aluminum skid plates, All Pro sliders, ICON Suspension, Baja Rack, Baja Design Lights, wheels, tires, etc. Let the fun Begin!! I also plan on putting a fridge in the back.

Any comments, suggestions, feedback and/or words to the wise are welcome!

Safe travels,

Tim Moore
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 34 of 38

Jump to: