Friday, May 25, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: LandCruiserSteve
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2016

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 99
Total: 99
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › Introduce Yourself Here!!!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Introduce Yourself Here!!!
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LoweBruiser
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Hi names Matt my rig is the LoweBruiser, and when i can afford the time off i like to push every limit i can. Also being apart of the electronics industry has pushed me to be a bargin hunter! as with nearly everything on my rig heavily discounted!

Bliss
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Hi I am Rachel aka FJ Bliss

spaldam
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:01 am    Post subject: The Purple People Eater Reply with quote

Hello, I'm Seth. I'm a geeky IT guy who wishes he could make blogging his full time job. I like to customize everything, and enjoy exploring the beauty of God's creations with my kids.

This is my slightly modified '07 FJ (I call it the "Purple People Eater"):

P.S.: If I seem like a grumpy old jerk, get over it, I have. Wink
(Ask me how)

KD7YKB

Last edited by spaldam on Mon May 04, 2015 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

SWEET JEEBUS! Look at that Hook! Are you a Pirate or sumptin' Tss Tss...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
spaldam
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Arrrg, maties. I's be comin' ashore!

It was a Christmas present from my brother in law...

I've had one person bump into it already when I was in trafic on the highway. Fortunatly for them they weren't going very fast.

KD7YKB
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

I still think you could have a problem when landing. Just sayin'

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
TOY4WD
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Name is Jake and this is my 2011 FJ.

Last edited by TOY4WD on Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlbinoDyno
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Hey Im Jared. I just got a hold of a very stock 08 cruiser and im lovin it! Im pretty new to the off road world any hints and tips are more than welcome.... like seriously though, i dont know what doin ha!
duner
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Read through the threads, lots of info and join us on a run!!
ratfink
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

AlbinoDyno wrote:
Hey Im Jared. I just got a hold of a very stock 08 cruiser and im lovin it! Im pretty new to the off road world any hints and tips are more than welcome.... like seriously though, i dont know what doin ha!
Where are you at?

pazzo_fj
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

Hello, name is Ed. Long time AZFJ stalker, first time poster. Hoping to get to know you guys and hit some trails.

CeeFish
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:39 am    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

AlbinoDyno wrote:

Jared, did you and your dad come into 4 Wheel Parts the other day?
AlbinoDyno
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

CeeFish wrote:
AlbinoDyno wrote:

Jared, did you and your dad come into 4 Wheel Parts the other day?

Ya ya that was me,thanks again for the invite!
AlbinoDyno
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

ratfink wrote:
AlbinoDyno wrote:
Where are you at?

Im in north Mesa, around Lindsay and Mckellips
ATFJ1991
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Reply with quote

AlbinoDyno wrote:
ratfink wrote:
AlbinoDyno wrote:
Where are you at?

Im in north Mesa, around Lindsay and Mckellips

you're on the same cross streets as me haha I'm just north of Mckellips. I'll have to look out for ya on the streets.

Give me a shout, would love to go on a photo run. I photograph architecture for a living but photograph cars for fun, would love to add your rig to my portfolio.

www.flickr.com/photos/aaron_flores/
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 2 of 37

Jump to: