Sunday, November 19, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: geibral
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 1984

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 53
Total: 53
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Technical Discussion › Member Buildups › Black Diamond TRD Demello Build Up
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Black Diamond TRD Demello Build Up
Please share with the community what you've done to your truck and anything else you've learned getting there.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nanovor
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:16 pm    Post subject: Black Diamond TRD Demello Build Up Reply with quote

I recently put my Demello bumpers, front and rear, on my vehicle. I have to say that these things are absolutely sweet! They are such great quality and I obviously opted for the uniqueness of the "evil eye" bumper. I also got the TJM winch, acro lights, fair lead, and Icon suspension from Demello. They cut me a killer deal.

Thanks for the Discount Tire hookup, I put on the BFG KM2's!

What other "must have" mods are you guys using?

I'll post better pics once I have some daylight.
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Black Diamond TRD Demello Build Up Reply with quote

Looking good. Only mod I can think of is to register it for OffCamber next month!
KaJeep
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Black Diamond TRD Demello Build Up Reply with quote

mod_muscle wrote:
Looking good. Only mod I can think of is to register it for OffCamber next month!
And study for your HAM radio technician license. Tests will be given at the event, and comms are key!

mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:07 am    Post subject: Re: Black Diamond TRD Demello Build Up Reply with quote

^^^Pat for the win!
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: Black Diamond TRD Demello Build Up Reply with quote

Good luck with your products, hopefully some things have changed in the build and overall quality. i have a ~slightly~ different opinion of the a-hole Demello and his quality and rear bumpers. In the most polite voice I say "Jason can go pound sand."
CeeFish
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: Black Diamond TRD Demello Build Up Reply with quote

calichaos wrote:
Good luck with your products, hopefully some things have changed in the build and overall quality. i have a ~slightly~ different opinion of the a-hole Demello and his quality and rear bumpers. In the most polite voice I say "Jason can go pound sand."

^^How do you really feel?^^

I've seen Jason's work numerous times and all is good.

He's a huge supporter of all things FJ.

Maybe you should have a personal conversation with him at Off Camber.
I'd like to see that first hand! I'm sure others would as well...
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: Black Diamond TRD Demello Build Up Reply with quote

CeeFish wrote:
Maybe you should have a personal conversation with him at Off Camber.
I'd like to see that first hand! I'm sure others would as well...

You think a civialized discussion with PLENTY of documentation would be entertainment worthy? I have better things to do with my time.He had his chance to be customer oriented .. now I continue to my opinion of a product when the opportunity arises.

you can read ~some~ the drama here:
www.fjcruiserforums.co...buy-4.html

excuse after excuse. sure plenty of people came to the mat for him (just like you are now) then when Jason was called on the fact of lack of updates, the fact he had people's money he comes back with:

"Cali Chaos if you would like to cancel your order, please call us and do so. for a full refund. I feel at this time no matter what we do will not make you happy. 951-735-4417"

at that point I honestly didnt think I would ever see the bumper.. I too had a life to live and babysitting his poor business practices wasn't my top priority. The bumper got shipped, it seemed decent until we attempted to put it on, then the welds the design/construction really shined through. At that point I was so done with him and the product I just left it on the truck and when people ask about it, I use it as an opportunity to spread the real first hand knowledge of the product.

So back to OP, I truely hope you had a good experience with the purchase, and the install and everything related. In my experience for MY purchase, for MY dealings with the product seller, it was not ideal. The truck is looking good.
Bliss
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: Black Diamond TRD Demello Build Up Reply with quote

Looking good nanover Smile

Grinder
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: Black Diamond TRD Demello Build Up Reply with quote

I agree. That is a beautiful looking rig. I'm looking forward to seeing it at Off-Camber!

CruiserJohnny
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Black Diamond TRD Demello Build Up Reply with quote

awesome looking rig! cool upgrades
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Member Buildups All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: