Tuesday, January 23, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Membership:
Latest: charlezevanildo
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2007

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 117
Total: 117
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › AZFJ Meet and Greet!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
AZFJ Meet and Greet!
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grinder
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet! Reply with quote

Was there anything that this trip did not have? Trail repairs, getting someone unstuck, dealing with ass hats, lots of laughs, great wildlife, day and night driving... am I missing something, or was there something that was not experienced?

zzmikey
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet! Reply with quote

Certainly a weekend for the memories!

what a great time and experience with everyone

"New England Patriots - 2017 Superbowl Champs!"
greenhornet06
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet! Reply with quote

Are there any pics from the dinner?

BitCrazy
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet! Reply with quote

Jimbolio was taking some...

Maltajo wrote:
For the inaugural run of AZFJ Tucson Second Saturday Runs, in honor of the mother of this invention...
Thoreau
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet! Reply with quote

mod_muscle wrote:

I can't help but wonder why it's not jerks like those that end up over the edge instead of that couple that died a few months back on that road. But I don't wish death on anyone.

Funny you mention that. Just found out that a range rover (not the discovery) that was with that crew of badasses rolled on the way down. Not down the side of a cliff or anything insane, and no deaths/major injury though, but a pretty jacked up range rover nonetheless.

Homedad wrote:
What are the odds of shooting at an FJ and not getting shot back???

Last edited by Thoreau on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet! Reply with quote

I have pics of everyone, but no place online left to store em. I'm resizing, deleting moving, etc. Patience

Grinder wrote:
Was there anything that this trip did not have? Trail repairs, getting someone unstuck, dealing with ass hats, lots of laughs, great wildlife, day and night driving... am I missing something, or was there something that was not experienced?

Well, if you must ask, there was no nudity.

Thoreau wrote:

Funny you mention that. Just found out that a range rover that was with that crew of badasses rolled on the way down. Not down the side of a cliff or anything insane, and no deaths/major injury though, but a pretty jacked up range rover nonetheless.

Pray tell Thoreau...How did you find this out?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Thoreau
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet! Reply with quote

many pm's sent and replied to and stuff =)

Homedad wrote:
AZFJTOY
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet! Reply with quote

^^^ any links to info on that?

Thoreau
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet! Reply with quote

nada. everything (so far anyway) seems to be in the offline world.

Homedad wrote:
microbe
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet! Reply with quote

Now I'm curious.
conejo
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet! Reply with quote

Thoreau wrote:
mod_muscle wrote:

I can't help but wonder why it's not jerks like those that end up over the edge instead of that couple that died a few months back on that road. But I don't wish death on anyone.

Funny you mention that. Just found out that a range rover (not the discovery) that was with that crew of badasses rolled on the way down. Not down the side of a cliff or anything insane, and no deaths/major injury though, but a pretty jacked up range rover nonetheless.

That's a bummer... For somebody. Twisted Evil

KF7YII
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet! Reply with quote

yavapai county sheriff report?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
zzmikey
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet! Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
I have pics of everyone, but no place online left to store em. I'm resizing, deleting moving, etc. Patience

I am waiting....I literally don't take a single pic of anyone that day. and have only seen two pics of my recovery

"New England Patriots - 2017 Superbowl Champs!"
Grinder
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet! Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:

Grinder wrote:

Well, if you must ask, there was no nudity.

Just because you didn't see it, doesn't mean that didn't happen too.

AZFJTOY
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet and Greet! Reply with quote

zzmikey wrote:
Jimbolio wrote:

I am waiting....I literally don't take a single pic of anyone that day. and have only seen two pics of my recovery

I've got a bunch of pics; dinner, recovery and trail. Will get them uploaded to p-bucket in the next few hours.

Don't worry Mikey, your efforts were well documented. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 25 of 26

Jump to: