Monday, July 24, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Donny_b
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1946

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 27
Total: 27
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Reviews › Vendor/dealership Reviews › HVAC TECH
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
HVAC TECH
Review all local vendors here. One thread per vendor.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexVendor/dealership Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MAMBA
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: HVAC TECH Reply with quote

Thanks for the props Rick, was a no answering to the call at 10pmsh knowing u have BABIES at home... This is the time a year where 70-80% of repairs are capacitors and/or outdoor fan motors..

Thanks for the repeat business Rick!

BurninAZ
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: HVAC TECH Reply with quote

Hey Nestor, can you instal zone control on an existing system? The company I called said that they can't do remodels, only new construction.

glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: HVAC TECH Reply with quote

Dont think so
call nestor for ac work, he is honest and does good work cant go wrong with the mamba

azfj owners are the best
glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:35 am    Post subject: Re: HVAC TECH Reply with quote

alisabernice wrote:
Check Ace Home Services
damn trolls

azfj owners are the best
okiefj
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: HVAC TECH Reply with quote

Big shout out to Nestor today for doing some plumbing on a bathroom remodel my wife has going on, And for doing my AC-Tuneup!

Also, it's that time of year to have all our AC units checked on our homes. We all know how it sucks to not have cool air in this blazing climate during the summer. Today it was 95 and if your like me, you've probably just recently turned your ac's on for the first time, well since I had an AC guy at the house, He went ahead and performed an AC-TUNEUP! Which included flushing the coils out on the roof, changing the filter, and checking all the amps and ohms of all the motor's and capacitors. Nestor has my Unit running at peak performance and which is gonna keep us cool and save us a lil' coin. It was well worth the $55.00

Trinity Heat & Air
623-889-fourthreefourthree

Thrush Exhaust System
Loudass Stereo
progolfer_20
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: HVAC TECH Reply with quote

I have him coming over Monday.

MAMBA
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: HVAC TECH Reply with quote

okiefj wrote:
Big shout out to Nestor today for doing some plumbing on a bathroom remodel my wife has going on, And for doing my AC-Tuneup!

Also, it's that time of year to have all our AC units checked on our homes. We all know how it sucks to not have cool air in this blazing climate during the summer. Today it was 95 and if your like me, you've probably just recently turned your ac's on for the first time, well since I had an AC guy at the house, He went ahead and performed an AC-TUNEUP! Which included flushing the coils out on the roof, changing the filter, and checking all the amps and ohms of all the motor's and capacitors. Nestor has my Unit running at peak performance and which is gonna keep us cool and save us a lil' coin. It was well worth the $55.00

Trinity Heat & Air
623-889-fourthreefourthree

Hey, sorry that valve somewhat kicked our ass, but hey, we did it, im used to having to heat copper til almost red for sliver solder to melt, but garanteed to not leak my friend...

"HIT THE BRAKES!!!:

MAMBA
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: HVAC TECH Reply with quote

Ok, so i was in a house not too long ago and found this in the attic air handler...

Coil hadnt been looked/serviced in a while, now this happens for various reasons, 1- A lot of door traffic in middle of summer when ac runs all day
2- improperly sealed ductwork and or air handler, 3- filter is not regularly changed, 4- years on not servicing coils.

now after a lil TLC, look at difference...

Another thing to look for is if you have dust accumulating around air supply registers, if you do your indoor coil PROBABLY needs cleaning.

And i find them like that often...

Now, what are u trying to say MAMBA?

Pay $55 now to get it looked at and cleaned or $300 later if thats the problem when unit goes out in middle of summer. THAT is the AZFJ hook up...

FatRat
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: HVAC TECH Reply with quote

Shout out for Nestor. Great work and GREAT service!!!! Thanks for coming out. The system is working great, and more importantly, mama is happy.
MAMBA
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: HVAC TECH Reply with quote

Glad to help Bruce. Thx

calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: HVAC TECH Reply with quote

Mamba - I am in the market for a reusable / washable air filter for the house.

Is this a good / bad / neutral idea?

If this is a good idea, are there any brand names/models/types that I should search out?
My Google foo led me to a few:

www.ebay.com/itm/6-STA...1284360499

acfilter.com/featured-products/es

www.amazon.com/Air-Car...005HF32P8/

www.dustfree.com/produ...fighter-90

any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
AZJeepMom84
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: HVAC TECH Reply with quote

Hey Nestor, you still able to do tune ups?
MAMBA
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: HVAC TECH Reply with quote

calichaos wrote:
Mamba - I am in the market for a reusable / washable air filter for the house.

Is this a good / bad / neutral idea?

If this is a good idea, are there any brand names/models/types that I should search out?
My Google foo led me to a few:

www.ebay.com/itm/6-STA...1284360499

acfilter.com/featured-products/es

www.amazon.com/Air-Car...005HF32P8/

www.dustfree.com/produ...fighter-90

any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

"I" would have to say neutral, depending on who you ask and/or the household's needs, when someone with asthma lives in house people tend to buy the electrostatic or pleated filters, they also help keep ductwork cleaner, downside is they clogg perty fast and are NEVER 3month filters as adverticed. When using electrostatic or pleated filters you MUST stay on trac of when to replace it as it does not take much to clogg it to a point of overloading your blower motor. Out of every 10 indoor motors that i replace id have to say that about 7of them use pleated filters. Shocked ,

MAMBA
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: HVAC TECH Reply with quote

AZJeepMom84 wrote:
Hey Nestor, you still able to do tune ups?

Pm sent

AZJeepMom84
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: HVAC TECH Reply with quote

Shout out to Mamba! Fantastic service. Smile Thanks again. Went above and beyond my expectations (as well as Chad's, which is incredibly difficult).
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Vendor/dealership Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: