Friday, June 23, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: KICKROCKS
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1942

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 34
Total: 34
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › Any mini Helicopters out there?
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Any mini Helicopters out there?
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pack-smart
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Any mini Helicopters out there? Reply with quote

We got a tiny infra-red controlled helicopter for my nephew from Brookstone on a rush Christmas mall run with the FJ (not a mall-crawler). Our 10 year old nephew guessed it right away through the wrapping paper.

My wife's sister and brother-in-law got him a helicopter also from Brookstone. None of us knew the other got one, and it was absolutely fun with our nephew playing with one while recharging the other. Great for a 10 year old.

Always fun during Christmas, and our nephew wanted to see the new 4-Trek mount, axe & shovel from his awesome aunt as if the FJ is a grown up fun but serious toy.

Kids are great! God bless them always.

Happy New Year 2013 AZFJ.org.
Finn
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Any mini Helicopters out there? Reply with quote

It was a great day here too. Although the high was only 10 degrees.

Happy New Year.

str8shooter
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Any mini Helicopters out there? Reply with quote

I'm an old guy and my son still bought me a helicopter for Xmas. He knows I still like my toys. I'm killIng (not literally PETA) the cat flying around just out of his reach! It's a fancy one.

LoweBruiser
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: Any mini Helicopters out there? Reply with quote

Got one here too dam pin flew out the blades though and can't fly any more

skiutah1080
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Any mini Helicopters out there? Reply with quote

I ended up with TWO for xmas... Fiancee got me one and so did her mom... Lol. The one my fiancee got was from Groupon Goods and is much higher quality than the Air Hogs one her mom got me from Target.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Photo Gallery
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: