Wednesday, October 18, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: papersforsale0
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 1979

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 38
Total: 39
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: nimrag > Forums

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › AZFJ Emergency Contact List
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
AZFJ Emergency Contact List
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FatRat
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Emergency Contact List Reply with quote

toyo22r wrote:
Forgot to add my email address.

PM Sent

email sent Paul
nimrag
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Emergency Contact List Reply with quote

With a list from zzmikey and the rest of the names I got, Fatrat made it user friendly and it has been sent out.
SealClubber
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Emergency Contact List Reply with quote

Maybe this has been covered… Is it feasible to make a list accessible to members on the site?
nimrag
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Emergency Contact List Reply with quote

A new name added to the list and sent out to the email addresses I have.
conejo
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Emergency Contact List Reply with quote

I imported the spreadsheet into google spreadsheet and shared it with the list of people I had from Nimrags original email. The list is private, it is only viewable by invitation only. If you didn't get a sharing notification, let me know your email address (pm it if you like) and I'll get it shared to you.

I made nimrag an owner so he can do anything with it he wants to. I gave c-fish edit permissions so he can make changes. If there is anyone else who should have edit permissions, let me know...

This should make list maintenance a lot easier. Whenever a change is made, you should get notified. Then you can print it, or ignore it.

KF7YII
CeeFish
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Emergency Contact List Reply with quote

Well done, this is much more fluid.

You can also save the link/page to your smart phone or tablet and have it with you without having to print...
Thoreau
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Emergency Contact List Reply with quote

Good thing I don't have access to edit. I've already thought of some funny shit to put in the 'Equipment' column...

Homedad wrote:
What are the odds of shooting at an FJ and not getting shot back???
conejo
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Emergency Contact List Reply with quote

Thoreau wrote:
Good thing I don't have access to edit. I've already thought of some funny shit to put in the 'Equipment' column...

Coincidence??

Or good planning??

KF7YII
Thoreau
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Emergency Contact List Reply with quote

,|,,(-_-),,|,

Homedad wrote:
Thoreau
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Emergency Contact List Reply with quote

And if ya go up to Tools -> Notification Rules, you can set it up to email you whenever changes are made so you'll always be alerted to grab the latest. Nifty!

Homedad wrote:
dozier77
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Emergency Contact List Reply with quote

Those with an Android device can use Google Drive to access it and even make it available offline on your device.
blue10
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Emergency Contact List Reply with quote

There's an odd paradox to this list and it's availability. As soon as I can figure out how best to state it, I'll point it out here.

“The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting by fools.”

KF7WSA
FatRat
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Emergency Contact List Reply with quote

blue10 wrote:
There's an odd paradox to this list and it's availability. As soon as I can figure out how best to state it, I'll point it out here.

What???? The fact that WHEN you need it you probably won't have it with you so you will call your wife/husband (singles or f'd) and have them post up a help call and it will all get done on the forum like just recently???
conejo
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Emergency Contact List Reply with quote

FatRat wrote:
blue10 wrote:

What???? The fact that WHEN you need it you probably won't have it with you so you will call your wife/husband (singles or f'd) and have them post up a help call and it will all get done on the forum like just recently???

There is a _fully functional_ print button in the app that will take care of that problem. Just need to apply a little bit of careful forethought and planning.

But yeah, 80% of us are screwed!

KF7YII
Thoreau
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Emergency Contact List Reply with quote

Call sign update for the list. KF7MMX is now AG3NT =)

Homedad wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: