Friday, July 20, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: KScruiser
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2034

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 92
Total: 92
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › Tucson - Sedonafest Thursday AM Caravan
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Tucson - Sedonafest Thursday AM Caravan
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deaz
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:41 am    Post subject: Tucson - Sedonafest Thursday AM Caravan Reply with quote

Now that registration is open and such, figured why not start the caravan thread.

Date: Thursday Aug. 16
Time: Departing 7:30am (plan accordingly)
Meetup: Circle K on east side of I-10/Cortaro Farms Rd.

Meeting Phx group at their meeting spot.

Who's in?
deaz
cruiser.308
compubmw
microbe
AZpenguin

Last edited by deaz on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:06 am; edited 8 times in total
cruiser.308
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: Tucson - Sedonafest Thursday AM Caravan Reply with quote

I'm in. Planing to head out Thursday AM. I'll be pulling my camper.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: Tucson - Sedonafest Thursday AM Caravan Reply with quote

heading up Wed Evening to run the trail in advance to prepare.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
deaz
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: Tucson - Sedonafest Thursday AM Caravan Reply with quote

Yeah, I won't be able to get off work that many days Jimbolio. Wish I could though.
glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: Tucson - Sedonafest Thursday AM Caravan Reply with quote

I'm heading up now screw the heat:-)

neomonk
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: Tucson - Sedonafest Thursday AM Caravan Reply with quote

I'll be a part of the Thursday morning caravan. The last few years, we've met Angry and Jimbo at Marana off the I-10. Just a suggestion Cool
FatRat
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: Tucson - Sedonafest Thursday AM Caravan Reply with quote

neomonk wrote:
I'll be a part of the Thursday morning caravan. The last few years, we've met Angry and Jimbo at Marana off the I-10. Just a suggestion Cool

I think Tim is planning on going up there on Sunday or Monday like he did last year, and Jimbolio is going up on Wednesday to pre-run the trail he is leading. So there will be no need to stop in Marana.
donkeypuncher
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: Tucson - Sedonafest Thursday AM Caravan Reply with quote

pick me up at 4?

deaz
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Tucson - Sedonafest Thursday AM Caravan Reply with quote

neomonk wrote:

Yeah the AM caravan last year I was in met up there, probably have that be the official meeting place again.

Tim went up early last year, and Jimbo already said he's headed up Wednesday.

I'll add you to the list.
progolfer_20
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Tucson - Sedonafest Thursday AM Caravan Reply with quote

What time do you guys roll thru phoenix?

FJHavoc
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: Tucson - Sedonafest Thursday AM Caravan Reply with quote

Jimbolio, we're heading up on wed morning most likely, come and find us when you get there, we'll be in the silver rig with FJHavoc on the license plate.

That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.
-William Shakespeare
deaz
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: Tucson - Sedonafest Thursday AM Caravan Reply with quote

progolfer_20 wrote:
What time do you guys roll thru phoenix?

Depends on start time really. Takes about 2.5 - 3 hours (depending on traffic) to get to I17/Carefree Hwy.

As of right now everything is fluid, and I will wait until a Phx caravan is organized to set a time for this one.
Angry_Tim
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Tucson - Sedonafest Thursday AM Caravan Reply with quote

FatRat wrote:
neomonk wrote:

I think Tim is planning on going up there on Sunday or Monday like he did last year, and Jimbolio is going up on Wednesday to pre-run the trail he is leading. So there will be no need to stop in Marana.

I will be heading up Tuesday this year.

i'm glad i figured out your shaft was already f'ed up
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Tucson - Sedonafest Thursday AM Caravan Reply with quote

deaz wrote:
Yeah, I won't be able to get off work that many days Jimbolio. Wish I could though.

What are you talking about? I'm leaving AFTER work on Wed. Only taking Thurs and Fri off. Roll Wed night with me! IT will be COOLER.

Last edited by Jimbolio on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Tucson - Sedonafest Thursday AM Caravan Reply with quote

FJHavoc wrote:
Jimbolio, we're heading up on wed morning most likely, come and find us when you get there, we'll be in the silver rig with FJHavoc on the license plate.

I'll be somewhere on HOMEDADDY hill but not in the OPEN field this year. I'm tucking in the trees so I can hang my Hammock.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: