Tuesday, September 25, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Kamando
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2055

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 89
Total: 89
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › AZFJ Meet-N-Greet 4/20/08
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
AZFJ Meet-N-Greet 4/20/08
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr_R2FJ
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet-N-Greet 4/20/08 Reply with quote

hah! I remember that movie. Only in the 80s could you bring your BMX bike to a dance and have that be considered cool. Or maybe it's cool again? The older I get the harder it is to keep up. Wink

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Photo Gallery
SpeshulEd
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet-N-Greet 4/20/08 Reply with quote

Its not cool, its Rad!

ha, I used to love that movie, when it first came out on video I watched it 7 times in one weekend. My parents ended up buying it for me since that was the only movie I ever wanted to rent.

I watched it about a year ago as it came on one of the HD channels and I just happened to see it. It was still fairly decent, but it was much cooler in the 80's when I was younger.

I ate kix cereal because of that movie. Last time I looked for cereal I couldn't find any kix. I also couldn't find any wheaties. I think it might be a conspiracy.
AZFJGUY
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet-N-Greet 4/20/08 Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

I am new and I was at the Meet and Greet and met a really nice guy with a Black TRD. he Bought it at an Audi dealership and lives in chandler. That's all i remember. He had blacked out the bezzele, door handles and mirror etc. I am trying to track him down for info on what he used specifically. Anyone have any ideas who this may be? The truck was parked close to the fence. He even blacked out the reflectors on the back bumper. We spoke in great detail about his mods and like an idiot i forgot his name and forum name.

Does anyone know who this is? Or can anyone help me track him down?

AZFJGUY
Sandstorm-stock except for OME lift.
tibaal89
Trail to Destruction
Trail to Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet-N-Greet 4/20/08 Reply with quote

My guess is you're talking about Zach, aka 4GRAINR! Very Happy

check out my BLOG

Something there is that doesn't love a wall, that wants it down...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Photo Gallery
4GRAINR
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet-N-Greet 4/20/08 Reply with quote

AZFJGUY wrote:
Hey everyone,

I am new and I was at the Meet and Greet and met a really nice guy with a Black TRD. he Bought it at an Audi dealership and lives in chandler. That's all i remember. He had blacked out the bezzele, door handles and mirror etc. I am trying to track him down for info on what he used specifically. Anyone have any ideas who this may be? The truck was parked close to the fence. He even blacked out the reflectors on the back bumper. We spoke in great detail about his mods and like an idiot i forgot his name and forum name.

Does anyone know who this is? Or can anyone help me track him down?

AZFJGUY
Sandstorm-stock except for OME lift.

That would be me. Send me a PM for what info you'd like specifically and I'd be more than happy to help. Heck, if you buy cold beer I might even come to you and help. Smile
FJ4JESSA
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet-N-Greet 4/20/08 Reply with quote

Just wanted to stop in really quick and say that I had a blast and we really should do it again soon!! I didnt get to meet everyone but there will be plenty more trail runs and what not that we can all meet again!!! Was a blast, food was great and company was even better!!! Smile
Jessa

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Homedad
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet-N-Greet 4/20/08 Reply with quote

I got in trouble for not introducing my wife to everyone.....oops!!!
Wikid
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet-N-Greet 4/20/08 Reply with quote

Homedad wrote:
I got in trouble for not introducing my wife to everyone.....oops!!!
Gosh Kurt
Why do you have to be such a big bafoon??
Shep
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet-N-Greet 4/20/08 Reply with quote

SpeshulEd wrote:
Rad is a word that needs to be said much more often.

It was also an awesome 80's movie.

That movie was the best!! We actually got to meet some of that crew out at the bmx track in chandler. They brought a couple of big ramps and stuff...ahhh mamories.
SpeshulEd
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet-N-Greet 4/20/08 Reply with quote

I'm jealous, that would have been sweet.

I tried so hard to do tricks on my bike, but I was horrible. The best I could do was ride a wheelie and bunny hop.
FJ4JESSA
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ Meet-N-Greet 4/20/08 Reply with quote

Kurt,

I was being a "social butterfly" and I missed your little girl, Im sooo bummed out about that too!! Atleast I got a hug from dad!!! Smile
Jessa

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: