Thursday, July 19, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: KScruiser
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2034

People Online:
Members: 2
Visitors: 150
Total: 152
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: beach-cruiser > Forums
02: tibaal89 > Forums

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › Friday night campfire's in Tucson
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Friday night campfire's in Tucson
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IGGBrewer
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

AZFJ4AK wrote:
IGGBrewer wrote:
In

Awesome. Will IM you the address.
Thank you!

Shooter
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

We have always wanted to come to a Friday night bonfire. We live in Mesa, is it OK if we come? We have gone on trails with Joe, Jim and Spock but don't know many from Tucson area. Let us know and if it is alright what can be bring and send us the address.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Shooter wrote:
We have always wanted to come to a Friday night bonfire. We live in Mesa, is it OK if we come? We have gone on trails with Joe, Jim and Spock but don't know many from Tucson area. Let us know and if it is alright what can be bring and send us the address.

This won't be the trail run Campfire, just a cool house on the hill campfire.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Shooter
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Shooter wrote:

That would be neat. We could stay overnight in Tuscon and join the chimney rock trip on Saturday. Just need to know if the host is ok with us coming to the bonfire. Then we will confirm the Chimney Rock run on Sat.
AZFJ4AK
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Shooter wrote:
Jimbolio wrote:
Shooter wrote:

That would be neat. We could stay overnight in Tuscon and join the chimney rock trip on Saturday. Just need to know if the host is ok with us coming to the bonfire. Then we will confirm the Chimney Rock run on Sat.

The more the merrier! If my spare room wasn’t already occupied, I’d offer you a place to stay. I will IM you the address mañana.
Shooter
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Thanks we can't wait. What type of foods and drink would you like us to bring. Do we need to bring firewood.
AZFJ4AK
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Shooter wrote:
Thanks we can't wait. What type of foods and drink would you like us to bring. Do we need to bring firewood.

I’ll have some light beer, diet sodas, water and a pot of stew. If you want to bring any snacky things, that’s fine, but not necessary. Knowing me, I’ll end up making something else. No need to bring firewood.
Shooter
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

AZFJ4AK wrote:
Shooter wrote:

I’ll have some light beer, diet sodas, water and a pot of stew. If you want to bring any snacky things, that’s fine, but not necessary. Knowing me, I’ll end up making something else. No need to bring firewood.

Sounds great, see you Friday.
Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

What a great time I had at Lyn and Kelly’s! Nice ass fire pit and views of the Tucson lights. You guys have a beautiful home!
Good food, (I hear) and great AZFJers!
Hope we can make your place a bonfire destination again in the future!
Thank you. Great seeing all my peeps!

Next Bonfire will be 3/16/18 at the Marana desert location.
Due to the high expectancy of people over enjoying themselves, Camping will be encouraged!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

I'm Fireball Camping that night. Setting up my tent BEFORE celebrating this time. Smile
It was epic at Lynn's & kelly's last night. Thanks so much for hosting

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Shooter
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Wow we were blown away by the great night we had at the campfire at Lynn's and Kelly's. It's gonna be hard to top that one! We will try to be at the next one.
Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Ok!
Come on out and join us for a night of, food, fun, great people and camping at the March AZFJ Friday night March Bonfire Blowout in the desert!

It will be Friday, March 16th!!

For those of you who don't know the location of the fire pit it might be best to caravan in and meet up across from the Giant on N. Dove Mountain Blvd. and Tangerine in Marana, (North East Corner).

6:00 pm Sharp! We hit dirt 6:15.

Some peeps will be going early to set up their campsites so If you get there first, get the fire going!

Please bring: Wood, (two bundles each might be a good start!) something to BBQ if you want to eat, chairs, good vibes, a few cold (or HOT) ones.

It is a great place to camp if you're coming from afar, (or you plan on drinking too much!)

This is the third to last Bonfire of the season so come on out and enjoy a good time with AZFJ!!

Hope to see you there!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
Shooter
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Could someone give us some directions to bonfire. We would like to drive out Sunday and check the area out.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

There are two ways in (actually 3 but I have the track for 2)

The main route (ignore the route from the eastside) just take Tangerine east from I10

www.gaiagps.com/datasu...24edf2e72/

The Moore rd entrance

www.gaiagps.com/datasu...8cdb4b7cd/

Shooter
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday night campfire's in Tucson Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
There are two ways in (actually 3 but I have the track for 2)

The main route (ignore the route from the eastside) just take Tangerine east from I10

www.gaiagps.com/datasu...24edf2e72/

The Moore rd entrance

www.gaiagps.com/datasu...8cdb4b7cd/
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 39 of 42

Jump to: