Tuesday, September 18, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: CementGray
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2053

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 132
Total: 132
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › Tucson -Sedonafest Caravan (Thursday AM)
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Tucson -Sedonafest Caravan (Thursday AM)
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deaz
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:24 am    Post subject: Tucson -Sedonafest Caravan (Thursday AM) Reply with quote

No one started a caravan thread so I will.

Who's in?

IN
deaz
compubmw
Shyamp
CopDoc

Time
8am - East side I-10/Cortaro @ CircleK

Join the Phx group @ I-17/Carfree Hwy (4 Sons) around 945-10-1030

Last edited by deaz on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 9 times in total
microbe
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:41 am    Post subject: Re: Tucson -Sedonafest Caravan (Thursday AM) Reply with quote

In. I'm thinking around 8. Gets us up there about 1 with stops and all. We can also try to time it with Phoenix people if there are some that want to join in. Last year it went really smooth and we met up with 3 groups after leaving Tucson.
deaz
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Tucson -Sedonafest Caravan (Thursday AM) Reply with quote

microbe wrote:
In. I'm thinking around 8. Gets us up there about 1 with stops and all. We can also try to time it with Phoenix people if there are some that want to join in. Last year it went really smooth and we met up with 3 groups after leaving Tucson.

I was thinking 8am myself. I'll post it up. This is my first Sedonafest, so don't know if I'm the best to be organizing this whole caravan thing, where's a good place for a meetup? I'm located pretty much dead center of Tucson...
FatRat
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: Tucson -Sedonafest Caravan (Thursday AM) Reply with quote

Hey guys, i just posted a thead for the Phoenix guys. Was hoping to meet up here and be ready to go about the time you guys are passing by. You top off the tanks if you need it and then we could all leave. What do you think?

Oh and it's my first Sedonafest also. So the rookies will plan the caravans...no worries.
deaz
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:05 am    Post subject: Re: Tucson -Sedonafest Caravan (Thursday AM) Reply with quote

FatRat wrote:
Hey guys, i just posted a thead for the Phoenix guys. Was hoping to meet up here and be ready to go about the time you guys are passing by. You top off the tanks if you need it and then we could all leave. What do you think?

Oh and it's my first Sedonafest also. So the rookies will plan the caravans...no worries.

I'm all for meeting up with you Phx folks.
BlueMax
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: Tucson -Sedonafest Caravan (Thursday AM) Reply with quote

doesnt look like Ill be able to join the 8AM train. Ill be getting on the road mid-to-late am and head to mundspark where I have a motel room for the weekend.
I would like to meet anyone later in the afternoon, in and around Munds - for dinner and a drink and to line up the morning trip to -where ever we are supposed to meet..

BlueMax - in a Sandstorm '08;
'the Rafferty', is my copilot/navigator

Angry_Tim
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Tucson -Sedonafest Caravan (Thursday AM) Reply with quote

BlueMax wrote:
doesnt look like Ill be able to join the 8AM train. Ill be getting on the road mid-to-late am and head to mundspark where I have a motel room for the weekend.
I would like to meet anyone later in the afternoon, in and around Munds - for dinner and a drink and to line up the morning trip to -where ever we are supposed to meet..

BlueMax - in a Sandstorm '08;
'the Rafferty', is my copilot/navigator

After you get setup in Munds Park just take the short drive to the main campsite. It's about 15 mins from there. If you need I can PM the location.

i'm glad i figured out your shaft was already f'ed up
compubmw
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Tucson -Sedonafest Caravan (Thursday AM) Reply with quote

I'd like to caravan...count me in.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
microbe
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Tucson -Sedonafest Caravan (Thursday AM) Reply with quote

When I get home tonight I'll find the thread from last year that has the meetup times.
Deaz, best thing for us would be to meet along the freeway. Maybe around the Ina exit for you, me and Neomonk.
Compubmw, what part of town are you in?
deaz
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Tucson -Sedonafest Caravan (Thursday AM) Reply with quote

microbe wrote:
When I get home tonight I'll find the thread from last year that has the meetup times.
Deaz, best thing for us would be to meet along the freeway. Maybe around the Ina exit for you, me and Neomonk.
Compubmw, what part of town are you in?

I was thinking one of the gas stations at either Ina or Cortaro, there are a couple right there off I-10, we all have to head that direction anyway...
ShamWow
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Tucson -Sedonafest Caravan (Thursday AM) Reply with quote

hey im down to leave at this time deaz

i still have to get all my gear together though and i was curious what did you pack for food?

and how do you plan on keeping drinks cold?

deaz
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Tucson -Sedonafest Caravan (Thursday AM) Reply with quote

ShyamP wrote:
hey im down to leave at this time deaz

i still have to get all my gear together though and i was curious what did you pack for food?

and how do you plan on keeping drinks cold?

Added to the list.

Haven't packed food yet. But breakfast lunch for fr-sun and dinner on Thursday.

Ice tends to keep things cold. Usually best if put in a cooler.
compubmw
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Tucson -Sedonafest Caravan (Thursday AM) Reply with quote

I'm at Sabino Canyon/River so, east side....

The Ina thing, or Orange Grove works too....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
microbe
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Tucson -Sedonafest Caravan (Thursday AM) Reply with quote

Swan/sunrise
compubmw
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Tucson -Sedonafest Caravan (Thursday AM) Reply with quote

I like Swan/Sunrise best!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: