Friday, July 28, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: kyle.hoefer
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1949

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 87
Total: 88
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: zzmikey > Home

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Reviews › Vendor/dealership Reviews › Devil Woman Flags
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Devil Woman Flags
Review all local vendors here. One thread per vendor.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexVendor/dealership Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FJFEVER
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

I used a firestick I got from the CB shop for 10 bucks with the quick disconect from my big Bill combo kit i didnt use on the Bandi. I got an L bracket from Home Depot for 2 bucks drilled an additional hole and mounted it to my high lift mount bolts.

195,162 FINAL MILES. DOA AFTER ROLLOVER.
NEXT CHAPTER...225,000 miles
wwbaseball24
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

I just got off the phone with devil flags and they said that they wish that they could give a group buy discount but she said that she only charges $20 for the flags so it is not proftable for her to give a discount.
CopDoc
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

Is what she can make a duplicate of our logo? And how does she want to handle it. Should we tell her how many and send the $$$ to her or just pay seperatly? I have misplaced her address and phone #. Can you supply both and I'll find out how she wants to do it.

Thanks,

Doc

I would rather be judged by twelve than carried by six
Angry_Tim
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

CopDoc wrote:
Is what she can make a duplicate of our logo? And how does she want to handle it. Should we tell her how many and send the $$$ to her or just pay seperatly? I have misplaced her address and phone #. Can you supply both and I'll find out how she wants to do it.

Thanks,

Doc

Website for you Doc Devil women flags

i'm glad i figured out your shaft was already f'ed up
CopDoc
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

Thanks TMac, Got it and am getting it.

Doc

CopDoc
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

Its $20.00 m+ $5.00 shipping. She has 4 embrodering machines 3 of which are down but will be fixed this weekend. She knows the logo and they are about 2 weeks behind for now. She is quite a gal---good memorie as well. She remembered my CopDoc flag made about 2 years ago.

Doc

CopDoc
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

Just got my new flag. Damn, Barbara does great work. I got my AZFJ with our logo on it with red background. It really is beautiful.

Doc

Bluffin
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

Pic?
Miss_Artoo
Trail Leader
Trail Leader

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

Moving this to the thread that already exists for her...keeping with the one thread per vendor rule......

AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

Just ordered ours...

2013 JKUR
Splagg
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

Well I'm bummed out.

When I placed my order I went to the "Club Flags" section of her website and found 2 versions of AZFJ flags. The first looked correct and the second had an added "C" at the end ("AZFJC"). I placed my order for the first one.

As you confirm your order there is a field to type in special instructions. I requested a background color that was different than those available in the dropdown menu. I also requested that the FJ in the logo be silver and of course SPLAGG for the name at the bottom.

Within minutes of placing the order I received an email from her to confirm the details. In this email she left the L out of my name so it was a good thing that she reconfirmed.

It took a good 3 weeks to receive the flag.

Out of the bag it looks great. Colors are exactly what I asked for. My name is spelled correctly.

Unfortunately it has "AZFJC" instead of "AZFJ". Also the whole FJ is silver instead of having silver "paint" parts with the iconic yellow/orange turn signals. Finally there is a bit of rough stitching around the "S" on one side which bunches up the background material and slightly overlaps the "P".

I have no qualms about the second two little details but I don't like having the wrong logo so I emailed Barbara to describe the issues. I included pictures of the flag I received, snapshots of the website order page with the correct flag template, and an "AZFJ" logo .gif that I saved from this site.

Sadly she did not seem very receptive to the email. She wasn't rude at all but didn't acknowledge the mistake. We had several emails bounce back and forth and she agreed to replace the flag. Then she emailed again to confirm the details. I confirmed and even added notes to a screenshot of the order page ("this part silver," etc.) which I attached to the reply to make it as straightforward as possible.

Then she sends another email and says she has the wrong logo, doesn't have the correct one, and she's going to refund my money.

I'm glad she processed the refund but disappointed that she wasn't able or willing to make the corrections.

I'd still recommend the business but with the advice that you be sure to confirm every detail of your order ahead of time.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

Mine should be here Tuesday.
I went the same way you did with a Yellow flag, but didn't monkey with the logo.

I can live with AZFJC.

But, here's the original one I needed.

Got this in the GMAIL today
Quote:
Barbara Watson
11:39 AM (3 hours ago)

to me
Hey Jim. I have bad news! I screwed up on your flag. It's a long story but somehow over the years, an extra letter got added to the design and I never updated my listing so I made your flag completely wrong. You will see when you receive it. Sad
Barbara

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

Got my flag, still looks OK. I think I'll keep it. I

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Vendor/dealership Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: