Friday, September 22, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Richie
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1971

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 49
Total: 49
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Reviews › Vendor/dealership Reviews › Devil Woman Flags
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Devil Woman Flags
Review all local vendors here. One thread per vendor.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexVendor/dealership Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miss_Artoo
Trail Leader
Trail Leader

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

Hey where did you end up mounting yours? It looks like ours is going to have to go on a rear bumper wing.

AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

OK, I'm going to have to come up with an image suitable for CactusCruzer and get a flag made. R2 the flag looks great - the kids love it! Now they want one for their bikes!

Miss_Artoo
Trail Leader
Trail Leader

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

Ha! Well, I'm sure she could accommodate them!

AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

where are people mounting there flags at? I have the factory roof rack and was wondering if they can mount there if I get the quick release whip??? Thank you for your help

I believe her name is brenda, but she is very nice and helpful. She is taking the picture that is in the top left hand side of the website and using that and a rhino to make my flag.
Miss_Artoo
Trail Leader
Trail Leader

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

Barbara...and her flags totally rock. Unfortunately I need to order a new one for us because our original R2 was lost out in DV. Sad I've been wanting to order another for the 4Runner anyways.

My advice...don't bother ordering her quick release set up...It won't hold up very well. Go to Firestik downtown and pick up a new whip and their quick release set up...then modify something for your rack!

AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

Hey Heidi, Maybe we should see if she'll do a group buy, I know Kim and I both want one, plus I need another for my quad. Anyone else interested? If so I'll send her a email and see what she'll do for us.

Jim

wwbaseball24
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

Jim I am calling her tomorrow to talk to her some more about my flag set up. I will ask her about a group buy and she what she says.
CopDoc
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

I had a couple of flags made by her and they are GREAT. Great quality too. If we got a pattern to her with the AZFJ logo she can probably use that to creat a master and we could get a "large quantity" price. Worth looking into. I think that would be tits to have a bunch of FJ's with the logo flag flying.
Just a thought,

Doc

I would rather be judged by twelve than carried by six
wwbaseball24
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

there is already a flag made with our logo on it. I says AZFJC on it. I will call and ask her about it tomorrow.
CopDoc
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

Sorry Mate, I haven't seen that yet.
I'll keep my eyes peeled (or at least open)
Doc

blipski
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:59 am    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

I'm in for a group buy. Hell I'll probably end up getting one without a group buy anyway.
MrCyrus16
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

wwbaseball24 wrote:
Jim I am calling her tomorrow to talk to her some more about my flag set up. I will ask her about a group buy and she what she says.

Sounds good, let me know what she says.

Jim

Chigoe
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

wwbaseball24 wrote:
there is already a flag made with our logo on it. I says AZFJC on it. I will call and ask her about it tomorrow.

That's my flag Exclamation Exclamation ... matches my plates!!!! Looks like Sean liked it too!!!!
I made it from the FJ logo and doctored it up to add the "c" (made from the "j".)!!!!
Its also in sandstorm tan!
Great flags from here...wont be dissappointed.
Mounted mine on a Firestic with a spring and quick disconnect to stow away. They make a Firestic with no CB wires just for flags.
Check it out on Friday Nights.

Firestic<<<<<<<local here in Phoenix for pickup.

Last edited by Chigoe on Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
HOWDY
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

I'm in for a flag.

2013 JKUR
CopDoc
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:32 am    Post subject: Re: Devil Woman Flags Reply with quote

CopDoc is in if it is made to copy the AZFJ logo w/o the www on it.

Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Vendor/dealership Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: