Friday, July 28, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: kyle.hoefer
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1949

People Online:
Members: 2
Visitors: 108
Total: 110
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: LESZMOR > Forums
02: toyo22r > Forums

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Reviews › Vendor/dealership Reviews › Sierra Expeditions
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Sierra Expeditions
Review all local vendors here. One thread per vendor.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexVendor/dealership Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlyingWil
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Sierra Expeditions Reply with quote

Thoreau wrote:
Gonna beat Wil to it.

Sierra does Co2 refills now!

In and out in ten minutes, 10lb tank done for $12.97 total. Winning!

LOL... Laughing

sicc_soul916
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Sierra Expeditions Reply with quote

You guys do installs? Looking to do a Icon stage 2 for my '11 Silverado 4x4 around tax time. Price if so?

progolfer_20
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Sierra Expeditions Reply with quote

Call them

FlyingWil
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Sierra Expeditions Reply with quote

sicc_soul916 wrote:
You guys do installs? Looking to do a Icon stage 2 for my '11 Silverado 4x4 around tax time. Price if so?

Yes we do. Shoot us an e-mail and we can get a price quote.

sicc_soul916
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Sierra Expeditions Reply with quote

Thumbs up to Will and his crew. I shopped around for a while for a Rigid Ind. LED light bar and Icon stage 2 suspension for my '11 Silverado. Sierra Expeditions took very good care of me. They gave me the best price for my light bar and bracket, even beat internet prices. For the suspension, they priced matched the best price I could find and they installed it for HALF of what another local shop wanted. Thanks guys!

AZRebel
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Sierra Expeditions Reply with quote

Thanks Will for taking the time to help my family find gifts for me within their budget. Was great to get gifts I will actually use.
B1ackSh33p
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Sierra Expeditions Reply with quote

Just would like to take a second to thank Sierra Expeditions for the help yesterday! I like this store so much, just wish I could spend more in there!
Picked up a couple of shackles for a great price! I don't think I could have found brand new ones for that price!
Will was a great help when I started talking about roof racks. Now I just have to save my pennies for a cool rack like his!

Thanks again!!!

Helluva ride to the Dark Side!
azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Sierra Expeditions Reply with quote

Kudos to Sierra!

I had a "creeking" noise at low speed that was driving me nuts!
I loosened and retightened all my skid plate bolts still there....
2 Toyota dealers looked at it, including Eric Murphy himself. Ball joints good, rack and pinion good, control arms good, CV joints good, suspension installed tight all systems a o k. Brake caliper noise no way too loud...hmmmm
2 Desert Rats later...nothing, was told brake pads were moving its natural....no way!
Even Okiefj had me reading about front diff failure!😯
Tried to ignore it couldn't took it to Sierra, my bet was still skids. They took em all off no noise! Reinstalled will ruber gasket material where all steel and aluminum touch. Best hour labor I ever spent! Toyota and Desert Rat did not charge me anything but my time, they couldn't figure it out. One thing is for sure, my FJ has had a thorough probeing and is in great shape! And now its quiet and I can sneek up on jeeps again! Thanks Sierra!

Dominic
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: Sierra Expeditions Reply with quote

Yup love this place, great prices, awesome staff, they are for sure my vendor of choice.

WildBill
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: Sierra Expeditions Reply with quote

Walked in with a full wallet. Walked out with an empty wallet and a smile on my face. Will and his team are great. Also, are my rims here yet will?

TomHatch
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Sierra Expeditions Reply with quote

I want to thank Will and his crew for the work they put into my truck!

I'm a Jeep guy but know a few members here and trolled a bit to see who you guys use to work on your rigs. After reading several good reviews about Sierra Expeditions, I went over and met Will. He really knows his stuff and helped me select a set-up that not only looks great, but works great too.

Will took my stock 2014 Tacoma TX Pro and set it up with:
Icon Coilovers
Camburg UCAs
OME Progressive Rate Springs
OME Rear Shocks
16" Method Racing Wheels
Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3 Tires (285/75R16)

Will is a stand up guy. I highly recommend his shop.

conejo
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Sierra Expeditions Reply with quote

Your Taco looks good!

KF7YII
Speedy
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:20 am    Post subject: Re: Sierra Expeditions Reply with quote

Kudos to these guys. In the past few months they have done a lot of work on my Fj including a new rear bumper. Wil has been polite and making sure things are done right. I even worked at his shop a couple times while the Fj was being worked on. No doubt I will be going back.
4GaugeSurprise
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Sierra Expeditions Reply with quote

It's about time, but I am now going to be a regular customer Sierra Expeditions. Went in to fill my new CO2 tank and ask abut some mounting options for the tank and some gas cans. They hooked me up beyond what I expected, both with parts and information. Pretty happy.

** WARNING ** Many things I recommend are dangerous and probably foolish - but will probably work. **
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Vendor/dealership Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: