Sunday, May 28, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: LifestyleOverland
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1932

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 39
Total: 39
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Reviews › Vendor/dealership Reviews › Discount Tire Hook Up
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Discount Tire Hook Up
Review all local vendors here. One thread per vendor.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexVendor/dealership Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

285 70 17s Note my pretty blue spiders...I really ought to update my build page.....

I have "Maximum Traction" now. Laughing

AZFJTOY
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Looking good, Steve. Compared to the BFGs, what do you think of the ride, noise and handling? What is the spacer thickness?

Ogar74
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Bump, OP info is still correct

glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Sitting at discount now getting the hookup, thanks eric for hooking us up.

azfj owners are the best
Ogar74
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

No prob! It's the least I can do, especially with how you help all of us out! Which ride you getting new shoes for!?

glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

The big chevy 2500hd, i got the new k02s so far they seem like they have good road manners. Im going to be towing a 56 chevy at thanksgiving so ill have a nice heavy load for them i got e rated so we will see, i had hankook muds e rated before and when i towed they got squirrelly at speed.
I m not a fan of bfgs i have had a tread seperate and took out the side of my bed with a trailer in tow (got real dicey real fast). But these are supposed to be a tottally redisigned tire i have heard nothing but good so i thought i would give them another try. Plus i havent gotten the bed fixed yet so what do i have to loose right?

azfj owners are the best
Ogresham8
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

On my 15 ford F150 i have 33 Ko2s and consistently tow a 20' Car trailer loaded down between Tucson and Flag with no issues. Also a a 24' bumper pull travel trailer loaded down with gear/water/fuel/etc From Tucson to Flag. I like them alot. They will be the next tires i put on my FJ.

Ogar74
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Nice, I'm planning on the KO2s for the new truck too.

What are your plans with the '56?

glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Ogresham8 wrote:
On my 15 ford F150 i have 33 Ko2s and consistently tow a 20' Car trailer loaded down between Tucson and Flag with no issues. Also a a 24' bumper pull travel trailer loaded down with gear/water/fuel/etc From Tucson to Flag. I like them alot. They will be the next tires i put on my FJ.

And thats the kind of stuff ive been hearing, glad you are also having a good experience with them.

azfj owners are the best
glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Ogar74 wrote:
Nice, I'm planning on the KO2s for the new truck too.

What are your plans with the '56?

Well the 56 is my moms problem child. They have a couple of old restored cars and this is my moms hot rod truck. Someone did a injection conversion some years ago and its never been right and no one can seem to figure it out, so she hasn't been able to drive it for a couple years. So i finally convinced her to let me take it and get it going right for her. But i cant leave well enough alone so.......
Im probably putting a ls in it with a 4l80 trans,and then have it repainted and maybe some custom interior. You know put a big high horse motor in and have my mom crap her pants.

Lol

azfj owners are the best
LimitedEdition
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Wanted to post up that I got the best deal possible from Jazz on a new set of K02s. I price checked Costco, Tirerack and had my buddy check with the place he gets deals at and Jazz was the lowest.

Didn't get to meet him, but didn't hesitate to give me a good deal. Thanks!

Ogar74
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Good to hear! Glad he was able to get you the best deal!!

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Jazz = "The Bomb".

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

glideraz wrote:
The big chevy 2500hd, i got the new k02s so far they seem like they have good road manners. Im going to be towing a 56 chevy at thanksgiving so ill have a nice heavy load for them i got e rated so we will see, i had hankook muds e rated before and when i towed they got squirrelly at speed.
I m not a fan of bfgs i have had a tread seperate and took out the side of my bed with a trailer in tow (got real dicey real fast). But these are supposed to be a tottally redisigned tire i have heard nothing but good so i thought i would give them another try. Plus i havent gotten the bed fixed yet so what do i have to loose right?

update

love the new bfg's
great towing manners, I have towed quite a bit both classic cars and the runner and the tires are doing great. we went up to flagstaff in the snow and ice and they did exceptionally well ( I'm 2wd drive in the chevy) very little lose of traction in ice.
I would recommend these tires for sure.

azfj owners are the best
Ogar74
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

What size did you get Bryan?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Vendor/dealership Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 19 of 21

Jump to: