Wednesday, October 17, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: bmbFJ
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2057

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 145
Total: 145
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Reviews › Vendor/dealership Reviews › Discount Tire Hook Up
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Discount Tire Hook Up
Review all local vendors here. One thread per vendor.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexVendor/dealership Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4GaugeSurprise
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

tibaal89 wrote:
Every time this thread gets bumped I think it's about going to Discount Tire for sex... Embarassed
At least they have rubbers on hand.

** WARNING ** Many things I recommend are dangerous and probably foolish - but will probably work. **
Jagaliscious
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

tibaal89 wrote:
Every time this thread gets bumped I think it's about going to Discount Tire for sex... Embarassed

Hmmm...

"How 'bout I rotate your tires, baby."

"Look at the size of those nobs!"

"I want to play with your lug-nuts...ticklish?"

"Oh yeah, put your tread-marks all over me!"

"Fill that tire up all the way!"

Angry_Tim wrote:
I have a nice crack about 8 inches long

Johanlee wrote:
Correctly grasp the narrow mountain road.
azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

How does that saying go "once you go Kook you never come back"??

Ogar74
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:08 am    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Jagaliscious wrote:
Ogar, if I call Jazz as well and ask him for a quote, I can take that to the Dscount by my work? I need new tires as well. I promised myself I was going to go down to 16"s when it was time for new tires but I can't pull it off right now. But I'm definitely going for another set of 'kook MTs.

Yeah Jag you should be good, just hit him up.

Ogar74
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

tibaal89 wrote:

They'll give ya a rim job and fix your shimmy shakes as well!

Ogar74
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Bump!!

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

There will be a report about my experience after tomorrow. You see I have some super secret clown business with Jazz set up for tomorrow that superceeds all plans you might have had for them there Hankooks.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
dozier77
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Jazz hooked me up with a set of General Grabber Red Letters! Thanks! Jazz is cool!
Ogar74
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Awesome, Dozier!

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

So I finally call Jazz to get the Hookup.
He was beyond Awesome. I had 3 Hankooks that were getting long in the tooth, one had a big flap gouged into the sidewall (Mounted as the spare) and you could feel the cords if you put your finger in it. SO, I said to him, That should be a Cert Replacement.

I'll purchase two new Hankook Dynapro MT's 285/75/R16 and he quoted me a price that I can't even post here it was so good.

He said he'd have trouble getting them and might not be able to have them by Saturday (Because I was up in Phoenix for the Bellydoc party). Well, I called him Thursday, by friday he said he had the tires.

Only problem though, He only could get two. No hassle about the warranty, So I really just paid for 1 tire, 2 certs and labor. Again, Amazing price. Call for your own quote.
Now I have 4 New tires on the ground, and a quote in hand that my local Discount will have to match for the 5th. The spare is in not too bad shape so I should be good for a couple of months.

Nothing like a new set of tires to make your FJ smile.

THANK YOU JAZZ
THANK YOU OGAR

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. America.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Ogar74
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 1:43 am    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

You are very welcome sir! I'm glad he was able to handle your top secret clown business for that there vehicle.

fjlarry
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Yea, but is Spock happy? That's all that matters!

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Lol he's happy they didn't batch about him hanging in the waiting
area

azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Me happy happy! Jazz hooked me up with 5 mud kookies! Thank you whom ever is responsible for this serious I'm not clowning around! Wink

AZFJTOY
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

azflycaster wrote:
Me happy happy! Jazz hooked me up with 5 mud kookies! Thank you whom ever is responsible for this serious I'm not clowning around! Wink

What size? Pics?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Vendor/dealership Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 18 of 22

Jump to: