Friday, July 28, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: kyle.hoefer
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1949

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 24
Total: 24
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Reviews › Vendor/dealership Reviews › Discount Tire Hook Up
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Discount Tire Hook Up
Review all local vendors here. One thread per vendor.
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexVendor/dealership Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ogar74
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

If you need tires or wheels and you live in the east valley or just need a good guy to deal with, Jazz, at the Discount Tire on Market St and SanTan Village Pkwy in Gilbert, will hook you up with the non-member price! Just tell him Ogar sent you. The address and number to the shop is, 480-855-3295 2623 S Market St Gilbert, AZ 85295

Last edited by Ogar74 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:30 pm; edited 20 times in total
Freegirl
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Sweet! I'm planning on buying new tires next month, I'll give him a call
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Ogar74
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Posted via AZFJ Mobile Reply with quote

Yeah freegirl call him up or stop by he'll get you set up!

johnecon2001
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Is he into waiving mounting/balancing fee's? Or just knocking off a few bucks per tire?

greenhornet06
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

It's not just a few bucks per tire. It is more than waiving the mounting/balancing fee. He got me a really really good deal. Saved me about $500 for a tire and wheel package.

Ogar74
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Thats correct what greenhornet is saying he will knock a significant amount off of what you want and no its not just a couple bucks other wise I wouldn't waste your guys' time posting it up! He'll give you a great price and yeah more than likey he'll waive the bs fees or if you need new tires or wheels just call him up and see what he'll do for you!! Very Happy

eric69cam
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Is this offer still extended to non-members? even if they've ventured to the Jeep side?
FJDesperado
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

I was just over there and saw Darren yesterday and he hooked me up really good on my new 16" Chaos 6 wheels and the new Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 285/75/16. If you need new tires I reccomend seeing Darren.

2007 Sun Fusion, MT6, ATRAC and Locker,Bilstein 5100 2.5" lift (awesome lift), Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 285/75/16 tires, MB Chaos 6 matte black 16 X 8 wheels, All-Pro rock guards, Trailer brake controller, Sirius satellite
Ogar74
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

eric69cam wrote:
Is this offer still extended to non-members? even if they've ventured to the Jeep side?

Yes definitely still open to everyone!!

EVEN if you've ventured to the "other side"!!

Ogar74
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

FJDesperado wrote:
I was just over there and saw Darren yesterday and he hooked me up really good on my new 16" Chaos 6 wheels and the new Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 285/75/16. If you need new tires I reccomend seeing Darren.

Glad to hear Darren was able to get you what you want!

The new wheels and tires look good Desperado.

PapaSmurf
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Called him to get a price, he gave me a good deal, now I just need to save the money...thanks again

The big yellow one is the Sun!
Ogar74
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Anytime PapaSmurf!! Glad he's helping ya out!

fjlarry
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Talked to Darren, I'm getting new Yokohama Geo's for the wifes Sequoia tomorrow. Then my Hankooks in a week or 2 after that. Darren beat my previous best quote by about 2 hundred bucks which was a pretty good quote to begin with.

Ogar74
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

Good to hear! Mr. Green

FJFEVER
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: Discount Tire Hook Up Reply with quote

so Larry you finally get those 16" rims sold?

195,162 FINAL MILES. DOA AFTER ROLLOVER.
NEXT CHAPTER...225,000 miles
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Vendor/dealership Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 1 of 21

Jump to: